No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Promoted To Colonel in The Philippines Army

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    He fckedd up by calling out the gay community, there is alooootttt of gay's in the Philippines, no way he can become president now, so I guess try different things...
    Not sure where you're drawing these conclusions from. The Philippines is by far a conservative country. The sodomite agenda will not affect his bid for the presidency if he should decide to run.

Comment

Manny's got much to offer the game but it needs to be on the other side of the ropes.As a fighter he's a shell of the once great fighter he was , he's now just a name on the record.

Comment

Jesus Crow, he looks insane. Last thing the Phillppines needs is Manny involved with the Army for fùcks sake.

Comment

That must me some elite army they got there

Comment

Comment

War manny!!!

Comment

Sucks when you see National Heroes like Manny Pacquaio who have served honorably and are finally promoted to full Colonel after years of hard work and dedication....then you are reminded of dick squeezers like aboutfkntime and travestyny who go around stealing Valor, telling people they were and/or are in the Army fighting terrorism overseas when in fact theyre just laying around farting off on the internet getting fatter, having never been soldiers a day of their pathetic lives, while their women make cuckolds of them with real men like Lou Cipher.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  Sucks when you see National Heroes like Manny Pacquaio who have served honorably and are finally promoted to full Colonel after years of hard work and dedication....then you are reminded of dick squeezers like aboutfkntime and travestyny who go around stealing Valor, telling people they were and/or are in the Army fighting terrorism overseas when in fact theyre just laying around farting off on the internet getting fatter, having never been soldiers a day of their pathetic lives, while their women make cuckolds of them with real men like Lou Cipher.

This f@g needs to stop trying to slob on my nuts. Your obsession is straight h@mo, dude. Stop ****ing mentioning me, especially when you have me on your ignore list you cowardly twat.

People are in here talking about Pac. They don't care about your obsession with me.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    War manny!!!
                    Literally

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      That must me some elite army they got there
                      Pick up a book and read!

Many of the US Army, Marines and Sailors who did not surrender after MacArthur fled Leyte Gulf were harbored and fought with the Philippine insurgents during WWII.

The Filipinos took pride in harboring US Airmen shout down over their county.

Since the end of WWII in the southern Philippine Islands they have been fighting Islamic insurgents.

The Pac Man is from Mindanao and know for a fact his family has suffered from the hands of the Islamic insurgents

I would not laugh at their Military.

Comment

Working...
                      X