Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I fell in love with a woman who works at McDonald's (whole story & need help)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Sing her some backstreet boys songs?
    What would be a good one?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I think suicide is probably your best option.
      Should I take her with me?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        What would be a good one?

Good choice, but if you want to sing a song that will truly resonate with her I'd suggest jumping in front of the queue and singing this to her, staring directly into her eyes when you perform.

Comment

That's probably the only sensible thing to do.

Comment

He said suicide not a murder and suicide. See you don't know how to listen

Comment

Pull up to the drive through and sing her ‘ I Do ‘ by 98 degrees and if that dont work, post up at the parking lot with a rope and duct tape.

Comment

I always go to this McDonald's by my apartment. I go there to feel better about myself. A stormcloud has come over me, and fast food offers a glimpse of sunlight that momentarily quells the depression.

When it comes to women, I am lost -- lost in the darkness. So when she smiled at me, it drove me wild inside.

She looked at me and gave me a big, warm, comforting smile. If her smile was a person, it would have grabbed me and told me, "It's okay. We'll get through this."

So I went back to see her. Again and again.

Sometimes she was warm. Sometimes she was cold.

After a while she was only cold. Always cold to me. I could feel the fakeness in her smile. I knew she didn't like me.

I didn't give her time to miss me. I went to where she works every day.

Now she is distant and cold.

I still go there to get comfort food, but it's uncomfortable seeing her. Now when I interact with her it reminds me of how much of a loser I am. When I look into her eyes, I feel anxiety, regret, sadness, distress and discomfort. All I wanted to do was stretch her out.

When I see her all I can think about is tying her up and choking her out -- grabbing her ******* and smacking her ass. But sadly that door has closed. The sun has set on that situation.

Please help me. What should I do? I feel awkward and uncomfortable around women.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Good choice, but if you want to sing a song that will truly resonate with her I'd suggest jumping in front of the queue and singing this to her, staring directly into her eyes when you perform.

OK cool but what if she rejects me?

Comment

Go to Burger King. You can have it your way

Comment

Sounds like a stalking case.(No woman is going to like you bud)

Comment

Working...
                      X