Science Or Religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    technically

when an explanation is presented on how and why things are, and when it can be replicated then it is science.

when an organization is based on worship of a higher entity and doesnt get taxed on its earnings then it is called religion

my own words. thanks.
    Nazis worshiped a lot of false news that they called science and still do

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      true, sheeple tend to follow a leader. especially when that leader has a gun to their head. or youre brought up not knowing any better. everyone says their religion has it right. kill the infidels.

what the bible declares capital punishment for certain crimes would be seen as excessive by todays standards (im sure most 'good books' have death penalties for silly shlt)....

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/...ath_in_th.html

not a single one of us knows for sure, either way, about god. we either ''believe'' or dont. the hilarious part is we wont know until were dead.
      silly???????by your standards??
      Last edited by maracho; 07-30-2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Science and Historical evidence validates Scripture.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          silly???????by your standards??
          by humanities standards. im surprised you use the internet. technology is a sin

Comment

true, sheeple tend to follow a leader. especially when that leader has a gun to their head. or youre brought up not knowing any better. everyone says their religion has it right. kill the infidels.

what the bible declares capital punishment for certain crimes would be seen as excessive by todays standards (im sure most 'good books' have death penalties for silly shlt)....

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/...ath_in_th.html

not a single one of us knows for sure, either way, about god. we either ''believe'' or dont. the hilarious part is we wont know until were dead.
            This is exactly the kind of **** I'm talking about

Killing those who follow a different religion or have different views to you isn't allowed in any of the abrahmic religions, so no, nobody's got a gun to anybody's head. People have free will.

I haven't read or studied the bible, but I know the fundamentals. I'm not going to bother opening the link you posted as it's mostly likely some kind of out-of-context agenda - which is very common today.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              This is exactly the kind of **** I'm talking about

Killing those who follow a different religion or have different views to you isn't allowed in any of the abrahmic religions, so no, nobody's got a gun to anybody's head. People have free will.

I haven't read or studied the bible, but I know the fundamentals. I'm not going to bother opening the link you posted as it's mostly likely some kind of out-of-context agenda - which is very common today.
              hate to break it to you but todays date is 2017. when you live in a war torn country where zealots have control, youre either in or youre dead.

youre free to ASSUME the merit/content of the link. its there if youre curious.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Nazis worshiped a lot of false news that they called science and still do

they called false news as science?

i am not aware of that.

I'd like to know your point pls.

dont you think my definition of the words science and religion are accurate?

Comment

they called false news as science?

i am not aware of that.

I'd like to know your point pls.

dont you think my definition of the words science and religion are accurate?

dont ask him for a link. its against his religion....smdh

Comment

dont ask him for a link. its against his religion....smdh

his speculation will do

i just like to know his stance on what i typed.

Comment

his speculation will do

i just like to know his stance on what i typed.
                      ''what i type are the words from god himself !!!!''

Comment

Working...
                      X