Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ADVISE EVERYONE WITH CHILDREN AND FEMALES in the room, TO PLEASE EVACUATE them BEFORE FIGHT TIME. UNLESS you want them TRAUMATIZED by a very graphic and horrendous beatdown, YOU WILL SEE WARD get dented all across the head, jaw broken in 6 pieces, EYES SHUT, nose to the side of the mouth. I AM TELLING YOU, tomorrow boxing could get banned in Las Vegas. Mark my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      I ADVISE EVERYONE WITH CHILDREN AND FEMALES in the room, TO PLEASE EVACUATE them BEFORE FIGHT TIME. UNLESS you want them TRAUMATIZED by a very graphic and horrendous beatdown, YOU WILL SEE WARD get dented all across the head, jaw broken in 6 pieces, EYES SHUT, nose to the side of the mouth. I AM TELLING YOU, tomorrow boxing could get banned in Las Vegas. Mark my words.
      Case in point

Comment

• Its a L' for GGG fans win or lose -- you are witnessing a real man step up to the plate. Respect to S.O.G! Lets Go Yay AREA!!!

Comment

• Everyone is a bum and a coward according to the keyboard Navy Seals on here.We should give more credit to fighters and not judge everyone a bum who has one or more losses.When did all that craps start anyway?.Guys back in the day had plenty of losses and still got respect.

Comment

• check out my stare down analysis video between them https://youtu.be/3h3OUpCwseI

Comment

• ****in hype af... can't wait. Barely slept. Haven't been this tense before a fight since Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
                check out my stare down analysis video between them https://youtu.be/3h3OUpCwseI
                Could you do one for the weigh in?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  hope ward fans enjoy this cause mark my words, this is the last time you will ever see this guy fighting in the ring again
                  shut up b1tch

Comment

day of the fight has arrived and i cant wait for it. lets hope this fight delivers. when any fighter loses there 0 they get a lot of criticism, but lets remember that ward is still a very good fighter, dont want everyone throwing him on the scrap heap after the fight. although his matchmaking has been absolutely pathetic in the past 5 years, even to a point where one of his proposed mismatches got blocked, he has followed through with his promise to fight kovalev, provided he doesnt pull out in the last few hours. so lets give ward some credit, it takes two to tango.

I can't believe they still allow you to start threads on here.

You're unbelievably tedious.

Comment

day of the fight has arrived and i cant wait for it. lets hope this fight delivers.
                      AKA Lets hope Kovalev knocks ward out, because if he doesn't I'll be posting a whirlwind of excuses as to how Ward cheated.

Comment

Working...
                      X