No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    more white people live in poverty in the united states than any other demographic. Also, Trump voters.
    yea cause no one cares about them. gee do you think there are more whites in poverty then blacks being whites are almost 70% of the population and blacks 13%? do you think it could be that?

Comment

• The thread creator is doctoring Joshua tweets.

That so many people are taking it seriously, and that this site is pretty reputable when it comes to reporting on boxing news, is probably a sign that members of staff should take action.

Comment

• I remember when Kovalev said some racist **** people were everywhere saying 'he cant be racist he has a black trainer' (despite it turning out he is a complete arsehole to that trainer)

Funny how now the roles are reversed people arent making the same arguments.

Tbh even if it is Joshua who sent the IG, i doubt he is some black power anti white racist. Nobody on team GB or at any point in his pro career has insinuated anything like that about him.

Most likely, imo, is that he was pissing about with his mates while on holiday and decided to troll someone he used to have beef with. Not the smartest thing he has done.

Maybe i am excuse making. Even if you accept yhat he clearly isnt the same behind the scenes as he tries to portray infront of them, theres nothing that hints to him being some sort of black panther black supremacist

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          The thread creator is doctoring Joshua tweets.

That so many people are taking it seriously, and that this site is pretty reputable when it comes to reporting on boxing news, is probably a sign that members of staff should take action.
          Woa simmer down Bertha! That is not my tweet. I just happened to find it. Now whether it's real or fake is for the people to decide! I'm just sharing what I've found.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            The thread creator is doctoring Joshua tweets.

The tweet may be fake but the instagram dm to Eddie chambers are not

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              So you should be a "fan" then since you openly and admit to being a fan of scumbags.
              This was a very unmanly answer, lmfao..!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                It was him.

Don't really care about who he believes is superior, but the hypocrisy of the media is what pisses me off.

When Fury went on his rant about Jews he got crucified over his comments within a day. But about this thing media are quiet. Which kind of proves Fuey was right. The hypocrisy is astounding.

With that being said, lol @ Wilder fan boys celebrating this as some kind of moral victory for Wilder lol.
                Fury also said it to a major publication, not to a chubby midget on instagram.

But I suppose there's some truth to it. Still not sure it was him. He was in dubai with his mates, playing football with Cannavaro. Why would he write Eddie Chambers of all people?

Comment

• Without white people Joshua would still be selling steroids on a London council estate to be honest...he has alot to be grateful to whitey for.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    the word racist was invented by the Bolshevik jew communist Trotsky while in the middle of killing 60 million Russians. anybody didn't submit to being killed was a racist. any white in US that don't wanna be genocided is a racist. see the connection?
                    as far as blacks being so "superior" I have been seeing shiploads of 100' of thousands of africans coming into Europe for years and have not seen one over 155 lbs. all little weaklings. so those African chieftains must have raided a tremendous amount of villages to get big men and women to sell as slaves. then there was hundreds of years breeding the biggest male and female blacks together. Imagine mating guys like the Klit bros with female Russian tennis players for 100's of years
                    Man shut your dumbass up, lmao. This was so ****en dumb, lmao. Simple ass mofo do something with your life lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Fury also said it to a major publication, not to a chubby midget on instagram.

But I suppose there's some truth to it. Still not sure it was him. He was in dubai with his mates, playing football with Cannavaro. Why would he write Eddie Chambers of all people?
                      What, they aren't able to use any electronics in Dubai, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X