Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-12-2017, 02:12 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3074 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,735,925.51
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stebs View Post
What a crock of sh*t, another ******* teaching kids that everyone that is black is a victim, black community's are the victims of their own culture. FACT.

Self described victims can kiss my ass.
I dont think this is as much of the victim game as much as you think. This is more to give you an understanding of what and who you deal with not more so a black or a minority is a victim.
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:34 PM #72
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 64,194,233,101,536.45
Total Points: 121,193,333,342,722.56
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

[QUOTE=JimRaynor;18130594]
Quote:
Whites have had it better in this country over the past several centuries no doubt about it. But today the playing field is a lot more evened out.
The discussion is relative. When people speak of blacks in America, it is relative to how other peoples are doing. The answer is that everyone else had a head start, so of course blacks are going to be behind.

Quote:
50 years ago under segregation Black American families only had something like a 20% divorce rate/single home, and had a much higher employment number, there was sense of community and the crime rate was much lower.
This is not a black thing. Divorce rates are falling all over the globe. It has to do with feminism. Women just don't want to be housewives anymore and can afford to look after themselves.

Quote:
Fast forward 50 years and the divorce rate/single parent homes are close to 80%, employment is down, and the crime rate skyrocketed.
Read the above.

Quote:
What happened, did America become more racist and white supremacist in those next 50 years?
No. They become more feminist and, yes, feminism does affect black families as well. But, the answer to the real question as why blacks are still behind everyone else in terms of economics, educations, and wealth, etc, it is because everyone else had a head start. We are catching up and it is very fast. Black women are already the most educated groups in America in a feminist world.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:46 PM #73
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 64,194,233,101,536.45
Total Points: 121,193,333,342,722.56
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
I'm not saying all that isn't true. In fact i know people that come from countries considered third world that received a good education.

I guess my wording was wrong, but i'm sure you can gather what i meant. The point i was making was there's a lot of resources available in countries like USA for anybody to use, which isn't that widely available in many countries and people take it for granted. Maybe the education system is better in some "poorer" countries than people realise, but also in some countries the resources are barely there at all.

The point was that there's very little excuse for people in some countries to be uneducated when all the resources are in place. It comes down to lack of motivation or bad influences around them i.e parenting.
I think it is the culture. From my experience, i remember the foreign born kids would skip classes to go play ball, while myself and the other immigrant kids would shake our heads. I think the native born kids are spoiled and entitled. They know they can not have an education and still get a decent paying job, so most don't really care for the education. While in the so-called "Third World", without some sort of formal education you are doomed to a life of poverty or crime.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:52 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8489 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,133,006,901,191,245,824.00
Total Points: 200,154,027,227,918,477,819,904.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Do you just enjoy swimming in a pool of victimhood? You bathe in its waters.

That video starts with a great question, basically asking the kids who came from a two parent home where both parents were around. From there on it's a snowball effect to success.

1. Finish Highschool
2. Don't have kids out of wedlock
3. Don't commit crime

And

4. Say hello to the opportunities you will get to become successful.

I kinda agree with you..but this is where we part ways
How pink r you!??

Lemme attempt to try to help you .

You...あほ..(stupid).
分だぐる(Smash)
I'll slap the the pink & bish outta you..

You are implying and asking that people who got fvcked over... To get over it??

So can I blame your bish azz when a tracer outta my HK taps you out..

I'm not hard to find.,

Zaroku
@ gmail

Let's discuss your world view
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:59 PM #75
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 606,132,653,332,030,029,824.00
Total Points: 606,132,653,333,031,288,832.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post

The discussion is relative. When people speak of blacks in America, it is relative to how other peoples are doing. The answer is that everyone else had a head start, so of course blacks are going to be behind.

This is not a black thing. Divorce rates are falling all over the globe. It has to do with feminism. Women just don't want to be housewives anymore and can afford to look after themselves.

Read the above.

No. They become more feminist and, yes, feminism does affect black families as well. But, the answer to the real question as why blacks are still behind everyone else in terms of economics, educations, and wealth, etc, it is because everyone else had a head start. We are catching up and it is very fast. Black women are already the most educated groups in America in a feminist world.

You are right about a correlation between feminism and divorce rates. As soon as feminism hit the scene in the 1970's divorce rates skyrocketed.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
motorcity cobra thread

User Tag List