No announcement yet.

America (USA) Is the Greatest Country on Earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America (USA) Is the Greatest Country on Earth

Does that make anyone living outside of USA angry hearing that? Are you jealous, upset, or in denial?

It's not perfect but I've lived in a few other countries and they all blew in comparison

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      It's not perfect but I've lived in a few other countries and they all blew in comparison
      Nothing is perfect, but the USA is as good as it gets. Land of the free, home of the brave. Very proud to be an American

Comment

How many countries have you visited?

How long did you stay in each of those countries?

This is would be like a Consumer Reports test where they just drive 4 cars & then say the model they've owned for the last 3 years is the best one.

All you political guys (D or R) are irrational & unreasonable doe so I'll just say C+ troll thread.

Comment

Everything this man said is true

Comment

america has everything all the other countries have except the terrorists.

we have the fun in the sun parts
            epic night life parts
            ''wonderful'' nature parts
            ski buffs
            hunting
            SPORTS
            WOMEN
            FOOD
            ENTERTAINMENT

lets not bring up ''perfection'' since theres no such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

This is would be like a Consumer Reports test where they just drive 4 cars & then say the model they've owned for the last 3 years is the best one.

All you political guys (D or R) are irrational & unreasonable doe so I'll just say C+ troll thread.

Man if you don stfu with your anti American b****. I've been to several other countries, and I can tell you right now USA beats ems all you herb.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

PTI ......

visiting and living are different scenarios. sure, some countries are great to visit. living there, maybe not.

imho, everything taken into account, all day.

Comment

The USA is currently the wealthiest nation but even as an American I don't know if I consider that to mean "greatest".

If you ask yourself are Americans healthier, happier and feel more fulfilled than people in other nations then that would be debated.

The reality is the majority of people in this country are poor or lower middle class. Working everyday until they are too old or infirm. Never getting to enjoy the finer things in life outside of the television and fast food.

Our healthcare system is really a profit off illness care system. Insurance, big pharmacy and hospitals are basically robbing patients blind charging patients exorbitant prices that go for a fraction of the cost in other industrialized nations.

Don't even get me started on our corrupt political system that represents the interests of a few wealthy oligarchs instead of the vast majority.
                  I can go on and on but my point is Americans have gotten arrogant, complacent, and overly satisfied with ourselves.
                  The empire is declining before our eyes but we're too busy celebrating old victories.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    The USA is currently the wealthiest nation but even as an American I don't know if I consider that to mean "greatest".

If you ask yourself are Americans healthier, happier and feel more fulfilled than people in other nations then that would be debated.

The reality is the majority of people in this country are poor or lower middle class. Working everyday until they are too old or infirm. Never getting to enjoy the finer things in life outside of the television and fast food.

Our healthcare system is really a profit off illness care system. Insurance, big pharmacy and hospitals are basically robbing patients blind charging patients exorbitant prices that go for a fraction of the cost in other industrialized nations.

Don't even get me started on our corrupt political system that represents the interests of a few wealthy oligarchs instead of the vast majority.
                    I can go on and on but my point is Americans have gotten arrogant, complacent, and overly satisfied with ourselves.
                    The empire is declining before our eyes but we're too busy celebrating old victories.
                    and still, no rush to leave.

Comment

Working...
                    X