No announcement yet.

Real story behind Pac vs Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real story behind Pac vs Fraud

D*mn I have to say this is maybe the best most entertaining documentary I've seen to this day surrounding the Pac-Floyd era. Although hilarious through and through, it's impossible to come out of this doc with a favorable view of Floyd. We've known this for a while but people on here are still holding on to "TBE" and burrying their head in the sand. The sad truth is Floyd "Trump'd" the sport of boxing. I don't think people realize yet just how much damage he and Haymon have done...

Artorias is garbage...

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      D*mn I have to say this is maybe the best most entertaining documentary I've seen to this day surrounding the Pac-Floyd era. Although hilarious through and through, it's impossible to come out of this doc with a favorable view of Floyd. We've known this for a while but people on here are still holding on to "TBE" and burrying their head in the sand. The sad truth is Floyd "Trump'd" the sport of boxing. I don't think people realize yet just how much damage he and Haymon have done...
      You have rabies.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Because you're looking at it with your pactard goggles and it was made by a pactard

Comment

Story: pacfans swore he would beat Floyd, Pac lost, pacfans killed themselves. The end.

Comment

a documentary???????? lmaooooo this is too much. team pac ruined the first negotiations over testing, Floyd contradicted himself and stalled the rest along with arum, in 2012 many took the test he refused in the first negotiations and lost. THE END

Comment

Pacquiao walked away from the fight because he didn't want to do drug testing (which is now demanded by fans), Mayweather was the one ducking though. - This is how ****ing stupid Pac fans were/are.

Arum said the fight couldn't happen because he wanted to build and outdoor arena, Mayweather was the one ducking though. - This is how ****ing stupid Pac fans were/are.

The fight couldn't happen because Pacquiao needed more than 6 months for a cut to heal, Mayweather was the one ducking though. - This is how ****ing stupid Pac fans were/are.

Comment

Here's the phases Pacfans went through after the Mayweather loss.

1.Denial

that's it.

Some went a bit further after denial, they went back and played the fight in super slow motion to make their point, and some even more ******ed made "documentaries."

Comment

Didn't see the video but its probably true. Thats the story of Fraud Moneystealer. He is definitely going to jail in the future where he belong.

Comment

Manny isn't even a PPV draw anymore after getting schooled by Floyd. Floyd completely killed the Pac hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X