Lmao! Engle goes in on Spence's 'Olympic' record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao! Engle goes in on Spence's 'Olympic' record

4:04

Edit: Just realised I made a typo 'Ingle' is the correct spelling I believe.
    Last edited by Hype job; 05-25-2017, 03:04 PM.

Great character he is

Comment

Just so long as he don't throw in the towel

Comment

I actually like Dominic. He's really freaking entertaining lol. Won't stop his fighter from getting his ass whooped though.

Comment

thats ******ed though lol 'not an olympian because you didnt win a medal'

Comment

Lmao no b.s.!

How is Spencer a star when he cant even fight out and sell out his own home stadium in Texas?!!

How is Spencer considered an Olympian when he lost?

Guy is a product of hype and endorsements without earning it just like Golovkin was!

Spencer is a sparring legend and on Saturday night he's gonna find out the difference between taking punchers from marshmallows and a man who throws chocolate brownies from a straight right hand!

#ManDownSpenceIn9thRound

Comment

spence was a mediocre amateur and he will be a mediocre pro #BUMDOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                spence was a mediocre amateur and he will be a mediocre pro #BUMDOWN!
                What did Kelly do as an amateur?

Comment

So, Spence is "not qualified" to fight Brook and is doing it in Brook's backyard. The kid better get some serious credit for this win. But, you know everyone is going to say "the eye, the weight, etc, etc"

Comment

"I'm actually all talk. Smoke and mirrors. that's who I am."

lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X