Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Plans To Sue Tyson Fury, Rematch Now in Limbo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Plans To Sue Tyson Fury, Rematch Now in Limbo!

Once again the rematch between Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko is up in the air. Last November in Germany, Fury shocked the entire sport when he outboxed Klitschko to win the IBO/IBF/WBO/WBA heavyweight titles. It was the first loss for Klitschko in over a decade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wladimir Klitschko: Team Fury tries to change already signed contract, so I’m forced to go to court

http://boxingnews.com.ua/en/news/171...a-podaju-v-sud

Does this mean the Klitschko-Fury II fight is off?
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-17-2016, 03:46 AM.

Here's Wladimir's video:

https://www.facebook.com/KlitschkoOf...type=2&theater

Comment

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Plans To Sue Tyson Fury, Rematch Now in Limbo!

Once again the rematch between Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko is up in the air. Last November in Germany, Fury shocked the entire sport when he outboxed Klitschko to win the IBO/IBF/WBO/WBA heavyweight titles. It was the first loss for Klitschko in over a decade.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

wladimir klitschko, the only boxer who would rather settle a rematch in the courtroom, than in the ring. why dont you retire wlad, noone wants you in the sport, you ruined heavyweight boxing for almost 10 years or so

Comment

LOL wlad has lost his entire mind.............

Comment

at this point...i just don't care about the rematch anymore. the fight wasn't even close to begin with. didn't even warrant a rematch to begin with & then u tell me we have to go through this **** just to see it?

forget the rematch........wlad needs to retire & fury needs to fight joshua or ortiz. give us something new. we already saw wlad get schooled.

so what........

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              wladimir klitschko, the only boxer who would rather settle a rematch in the courtroom, than in the ring.
              Your posts are progressively getting dumber. Might want to see a doc. I think you have a brain tumor.

Comment

Fury is a disgrace for our sport. The most unworthy heavyweight champion ever.Hope Klitschko gets the rematch and knocks the redneck out.

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one who isn't playing favorites and actually wants to know what kind of terms Team Fury is trying to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Your posts are progressively getting dumber. Might want to see a doc. I think you have a brain tumor.
                    well why doesnt he just shut the **** up and fight, as far as im concerned fury deserve to have everything go there way, they won the first fight, wlad shouldnt be able to dictate anything. as fury said, wlad is a control freak. and the irony of wlad complaining about contracts...

Comment

Working...
                    X