No announcement yet.

WBC website has garcia vs bracero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC website has garcia vs bracero

I went to the WBC WEBSITE and saw this posted on it. Some boxing group from Facebook is
    Saying there are rumors of that salka fight might not happen

Another heavy handed threat to Garcia

Comment

I hope they do announce Bracero so we can have another 30+ page thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post

I went to the WBC WEBSITE and saw this posted on it. Some boxing group from Facebook is
        Saying there are rumors of that salka fight might not happen
        damn the backlash for this fight is real lol

Comment

WBC will say they men Salka and that Bracero stole his non-existent rankings

Comment

Atleast I've seen this bum Pito Bracero fight before. I literally never even heard of that Rod Salka dude till yesterday. Both are **** fights though at the end of the day. Danny should just fight Peterson man.

PS I know it's Tito Bracero but I refuse to call another Puerto Rican fighter Tito. Especially if he's a lame like Bracero.
            Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 06-25-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Atleast I've seen this bum Pito Bracero fight before. I literally never even heard of that Rod Salka dude till yesterday. Both are **** fights though at the end of the day. Danny should just fight Peterson man.

PS I know it's Tito Bracero but I refuse to call another Puerto Rican fighter Tito. Especially if he's a lame like Bracero.
              tito bracero> tito trinidad

Comment

Salka is not currently rated by either the WBC or WBA. Barcero is rated #13 by the WBC and not rated by the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Salka is not currently rated by either the WBC or WBA. Barcero is rated #13 by the WBC and not rated by the WBA.
                  In a couple of days, he's gonna be rated in the top 10.... or 5

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    In a couple of days, he's gonna be rated in the top 10.... or 5
                    just takes 1 phone call from haymon

Comment

Working...
                    X