No announcement yet.

RoveLive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoveLive

Any Aussies or New Zealanders watch the first episode of the new season yesterday? Funny as. And any of you people watch it every week?

I liked the bit where they showed funny valintimes ads in the paper. I also liked What The...?

For all you non aussies go to his site and click on what the...? link to the left. Good k and points please. If you don't want to donate some points good k will be good enough.

www.rovelive.com
    Yes.
    50.00%
    Sometimes
    0.00%
    No. The show does not air where I live.
    50.00%

Originally posted by ???
    Any Aussies or New Zealanders watch the first episode of the new season yesterday? Funny as. And any of you people watch it every week?

I liked the bit where they showed funny valintimes ads in the paper. I also liked What The...?

For all you non aussies go to his site and click on what the...? link to the left. Good k and points please. If you don't want to donate some points good k will be good enough.

www.rovelive.com
    I don't know how anyone bought that you were 20.

Comment

Also I like the idea of airing the show from someone's house. They get to meet all the stars that are guests that week. Lucky people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
        I don't know how anyone bought that you were 20.
        Hey! This show is for all ages.

Comment

Originally posted by ???
          Hey! This show is for all ages.
          So, did you get any Valintimes cards yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by ???

www.rovelive.com
            brutal self-pwnage

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
              So, did you get any Valintimes cards yesterday?
              hahahahhahahhaahahahahhahahaaahahha

Comment

Working...
              X