May 4th Tix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 4th Tix

Anyone know when they go on sale?

I'd like to know also. Don't think there's a date yet.

I tried to call MGM Grand today but no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I'd like to know also. Don't think there's a date yet.

I tried to call MGM Grand today but no answer.
      Called them and they dont know yet either. Im in Vegas for bachelor party so hoping one guy is interested in going. But bachelor throwing around closed circuit there. Might end up alone at fight but torn whether thats the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Called them and they dont know yet either. Im in Vegas for bachelor party so hoping one guy is interested in going. But bachelor throwing around closed circuit there. Might end up alone at fight but torn whether thats the right thing to do.
        Do you know if MGM sell tickets directly?

I hate dealing with the hassel of booking from third parties and what not.

Comment

Me too.......

Comment

In the past if the fight at MGM then you can buy from them. But like i said before it was like that but with Mayweather, new deal, i wouldnt be surprised if something wacky goes on. Cant see why it would though

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Me too.......

MGM does have their own box office but tickets always go on sale first through ticket master. A couple of weeks later you can buy them through the MGM Grand box office...in person only if I'm not mistaken.

MGM also does packages that include tickets to the fight and a room at the MGM. That's the only way to get a decent ticket to the big fights. The rest are sold to scalpers. But still, you're gonna get gouged.

Your best bet is to email them and ask what kind of packages they will be offering and when if you don't want to try your luck with ticketmaster or the scalpers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
                MGM does have their own box office but tickets always go on sale first through ticket master. A couple of weeks later you can buy them through the MGM Grand box office...in person only if I'm not mistaken.

MGM also does packages that include tickets to the fight and a room at the MGM. That's the only way to get a decent ticket to the big fights. The rest are sold to scalpers. But still, you're gonna get gouged.

Your best bet is to email them and ask what kind of packages they will be offering and when if you don't want to try your luck with ticketmaster or the scalpers.
                Thanks for the help.

I've already booked my flight and reservation with them so I'll try calling them and asking them what the best thing to do is.

Comment

It's not on sale yet. The card isn't complete and the fight isn't even on GBP's fight schedule on their website. You will see a press release that details everything you need to know about buying tix. They let you know in advance too.

Comment

Working...
                  X