No announcement yet.

top 5 fastest fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    You'd be surprised about Benny's hitting power,,,,, not Gans level but he could punch hard, I think he beats Oscar pretty easily and Benny may wear Oscar down,... Oscar could be stopped and I think Tszyu may have been able to at least TKO DeLaHoya,.... I beleive Kostya hit quite a bit harder than both Leonards..... Tszyu was quick too and he could drop fighters cold with one shot.
    But both Leonards in their prime beat Tszyu,.... especially Benny,..... he's just too experienced and clever for Tszyu.

Comment

You'd be surprised about Benny's hitting power,,,,, not Gans level but he could punch hard, I think he beats Oscar pretty easily and Benny may wear Oscar down,... Oscar could be stopped and I think Tszyu may have been able to at least TKO DeLaHoya,.... I beleive Kostya hit quite a bit harder than both Leonards..... Tszyu was quick too and he could drop fighters cold with one shot.

Tszyu did not his "quite a bit harder" than Sugar Ray Leonard. That's ridiculous. What can you even base that on considering Tszyu never fought above the 140 pound division? Tszyu didn't knock out Hatton with his punches. And Hatton would never go the distance with Ray Leonard under any circumstances.

Comment

Funny how people only seem to remember the "shoe shining" Ray Leonard that fought Hagler and not the brutal punching Ray Leonard from before his first "retirement" :dunno9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Funny how people only seem to remember the "shoe shining" Ray Leonard that fought Hagler and not the brutal punching Ray Leonard from before his first "retirement" :dunno9:

Poet
          People need to see Ray's victories over Andy Price, Pete Ranzany, Davey Green, and Ayub Kalule to see what he was capable of.

He could definitely hurt you, and he was as great a finisher as anyone in the sport's history.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Tszyu did not his "quite a bit harder" than Sugar Ray Leonard. That's ridiculous. What can you even base that on considering Tszyu never fought above the 140 pound division? Tszyu didn't knock out Hatton with his punches. And Hatton would never go the distance with Ray Leonard under any circumstances.
            Tszyu knocked out a certain fellow named Zab Judah, a prime Zab Judah. Knocked his head off almost.

Comment

I'm not surprised by Benny's punching power and he isn't knocking out Oscar, sorry, he's took punches of bigger punchers and shook them off.

I'm not not at all a fan of Oscar but Benny isn't beating him 'easily' either, Oscar is good enough to give any Lightweight a half decent fight.
              Last edited by NChristo; 10-19-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                People need to see Ray's victories over Andy Price, Pete Ranzany, Davey Green, and Ayub Kalule to see what he was capable of.

He could definitely hurt you, and he was as great a finisher as anyone in the sport's history.
                Ayub Kalule got stopped prematurely. The stupid ref couldnt even speak english. He stopped it because he thought Kalule's facial expression said he didn't wanna continue, without asking him if he wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post

Even better: Watch what happened when Leonard landed a left hook to Hearns' ribcage in their first fight.

Poet

Comment

"Oscar could be stopped and I think Tszyu may have been able to at least TKO DeLaHoya,.... "

Stopped by who?

Oscar was stopped by Hopkins at 160, and then when he was ludicrously shot, by Pacquiao. Benny Leonard would not stop Oscar, and Tszyu wouldn't either.

Shane Mosley and Trinidad couldn't drop or stop him....seriously doubt Tszyu does. They were both bigger and better than Kostya.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                      Tszyu knocked out a certain fellow named Zab Judah, a prime Zab Judah. Knocked his head off almost.
                      What does that have to do with Sugar Ray Leonard? Leonard Stopped Hearns and Benitez. Both better fighters than Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X