Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are Hayes and wladimirs best ever performances?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are Hayes and wladimirs best ever performances?

If a alien came down to planet earth, and knew nothing nothing about the Haye/Wlad bout, but wanted to put a wager on it.

What two fights would you show of the respected fighters at their best so the alien can judge who to put money on.

Cheers.

who cares what matters is that haye is gonna get smashed come july 2..if he doesn't back out of the fight again that is.

Comment

Haye would be against Maccarinelli, and Klitschko would be against Brock.

Comment

Wladamirs best performance was against Chagaev imo

Hayes would be between Ruiz and Mormeck I think

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          who cares what matters is that haye is gonna get smashed come july 2..if he doesn't back out of the fight again that is.
          Clown.

Back to the subject..

Maybe one of the Peter fights for Wlad, they both show him off in different ways. And maybe the Maccarinelli or Mormeck fight for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
            Haye would be against Maccarinelli, and Klitschko would be against Brock.

hat about mormeck?

Brock was a great ko, but manny gave wlad a bollocking for not doing anything in the first four rounds. The he woke up. But wlad got hit was some shots in that match.

I think chris byrd 2, and mormeck for haye.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              hat about mormeck?

Brock was a great ko, but manny gave wlad a bollocking for not doing anything in the first four rounds. The he woke up. But wlad got hit was some shots in that match.

I think chris byrd 2, and mormeck for haye.
              The Mormeck fight was awesome, but that right hand that melted Enzo was brutal.

For Wlad, I really liked his composure in the Brock fight. He showed a lot of heart dealing with the adversity of that cut, and getting him out of there shortly after it happen. He showed me finally he was the real deal.

Comment

Brewster 2

Comment

Wlad= "Fast eddie chambers, Haye = Mormeck..

Comment

Mormeck n byrd.

Comment

Working...
                    X