No announcement yet.

creatine and boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    There is a lot of misinformation in this thread. I'm wondering where people get their info from.

You DO NOT need to cycle creatine. LOL. It's not a fucking steroid. The only reason you would need to cycle it would be if you were trying to lose weight for a weigh in as it can make you gain a few pounds. There is also no evidence suggesting that it is harmful to your kidneys either. I see that posted a lot but haven't seen one shred of evidence to support the claim. Creatine monohydrate is one of the most tested supplements ever in the fitness industry.

Also, taking creatine is not going to make you turn into the Incredible Hulk. It will help you add a few pounds to your lifts and/or get an extra rep or two. It can make your muscles look fuller because it will make them retain more water. For some, it does nothing.
    and yeah this is correct ^. Would ignore a lot of the other advice in here, some crazy comments. Creatine is probably the one supplement which is actually effective. Is it going to turn you into a beast overnight? No. But it will help slightly. Basic creatine monohydrate is so cheap too that i dont really see why anyone who does gym workouts or sports requiring strength and power shouldnt be taking it. Im sure ive read studies about it improving testosterone considerably too, although im not sure how it achieves this effect.

Comment

If you eat enough lean meats then you don't need the supplement.

Comment

Working...
      X