Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB, Why Do Most Of You Never Post On The History Section?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB, Why Do Most Of You Never Post On The History Section?

There is always at least over 800 members on NSB, but yet there is always no more than around 10 members online on the history section?

Why don't most of you you post on the history section? There are some good posters on NSB, but none of them never post on the history section.

You will learn lots and have some great debates.

Age factor perhaps?

I did post at the history section but not that often, as my fave fighters are sometimes on topic there.

Others prolly find tackling the future more exciting as the past.

NSB has some sort of a magnet LOL!

Comment

I like the history section and wouldn't like to see it ruined by all threads turning into a Mayweather/Pacquiao flamewar.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
        There is always at least over 800 members on NSB, but yet there is always no more than around 10 members online on the history section?

Why don't most of you you post on the history section? There are some good posters on NSB, but none of them never post on the history section.

You will learn lots and have some great debates.
        I am not very knowledgeable about fighters from before the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
          I like the history section and wouldn't like to see it ruined by all threads turning into a Mayweather/Pacquiao flamewar.
          This.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            Yeah, but even good posters on NSB etc Reed, Tunney, jrosales13, mrpain81, etc. Never/rarely post on the history section either.

Comment

I browse it quite frequently but don't really get involved. Prefer to just sit back and absorb the information.

Plus you're never gonna get people as passionate about the past as they are about contemporary issues.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                I browse it quite frequently but don't really get involved. Prefer to just sit back and absorb the information.

Plus you're never gonna get people as passionate about the past as they are about contemporary issues.
                Yeah, but even you don't know lots, u said still state your opinion.

Comment

I prefer to read in general,beats posting.

The history sectio nis awesome,the best posters on this forum are there imo,what's too bad is that we don't get their views on recent fights.

But reading everybody's posts from there including you TS is a pleasure.
                  There are a few trolls like ron burgundy,sonnyboy whatever and the other guy with the bonavena avatar which make the palce a lil bit uncomfortable.

Comment

i'm still kinda new to boxing so i don't belong there.

Comment

Working...
                    X