No announcement yet.

Williams Said WW Is His Ideal Weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Hes just making it known that hes availible for a fight. so there is no excuse to duck him.
    yeah I know. It was funny though. I bet he loved seeing all that pub Floyd & Mosley were getting. Then DC showed him the love so I know he wants to be apart of that big fight ****

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      yeah I know. It was funny though. I bet he loved seeing all that pub Floyd & Mosley were getting. Then DC showed him the love so I know he wants to be apart of that big fight ****
      Yeah one day hopefully I get to see Paul in a big presser like that.

Comment

lol, thats funny because in the same interview before this he was talking about how those guys dont want to fight him. He said its probably not them but there teams. He said that he could easily get down to WW, not only that but he can get down to 145.5

Thats what he said. I was like, where did you get that number from? Thinking about fighting Pac at a catchweight, lol
        yeah, the kid would fight anyone at anyweight, gotta respect that. i'm just glad he fights like a psycho, imagine someone with his height and reach using the klitschko style against welters...

Comment

Cintron already said that he would have no problem fighting him at WW but if Williams is smart then I think he should fight him at 154. Not because its a better win like Burner says but it gives you a nice pit stop instead of going all the way back down in one swoop where it may be too much for you
          That is very true... But, if it is true that he can make 147 with no problem then he has to fight there soon just to prove can. Because, there are people who doubt that he can

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            That is very true... But, if it is true that he can make 147 with no problem then he has to fight there soon just to prove can. Because, there are people who doubt that he can
            That doesnt matter though if they sign to fight him Will has to make the weight. I have a bad feeling it wont be Cintron though.

Comment

That doesnt matter though if they sign to fight him Will has to make the weight. I have a bad feeling it wont be Cintron though.
              It does matter because some boxing insiders believe its all hype. They dont think he has any real intentions on going down to 147. I think he has to prove he can. I am not saying with cintron but his next fight or soon he has to prove it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                It does matter because some boxing insiders believe its all hype. They dont think he has any real intentions on going down to 147. I think he has to prove he can. I am not saying with cintron but his next fight or soon he has to prove it IMO.
                Maybe. If hes fighting at 147 I think he should fight Zaveck. That instantly gets him a belt and would get him ranked at WW to where these guys cant duck him anymore.

Comment

I do agree that its totally different if Williams is there. Right now he's a name but he's somewhere else. If he actually has a fight at WW then it puts pressure on these guys to fight him. There is no excuse for it. What if Floyd beats Mosley but then him & Pac dont come to an agreement on testing? If Williams already had a fight at WW then everyone would say that Floyd either has to fight Pac or Williams, no excuses. Right now they wouldnt say that, even if he fought at 154 but if he beat a good fighter at WW then his name rings big, espically if he's fighting the week after the Floyd-Mosley fight

Comment

I do agree that its totally different if Williams is there. Right now he's a name but he's somewhere else. If he actually has a fight at WW then it puts pressure on these guys to fight him. There is no excuse for it. What if Floyd beats Mosley but then him & Pac dont come to an agreement on testing? If Williams already had a fight at WW then everyone would say that Floyd either has to fight Pac or Williams, no excuses. Right now they wouldnt say that, even if he fought at 154 but if he beat a good fighter at WW then his name rings big, espically if he's fighting the week after the Floyd-Mosley fight
                    Hell yeah. Alot of people have Paul Top 5 in the P4P ranks alot of sites and publications do. They cant duck this dude any longer.

Comment

Hell yeah. Alot of people have Paul Top 5 in the P4P ranks alot of sites and publications do. They cant duck this dude any longer.
                      They cant but at the same time they can. Even alot of writers still say that he's a MW and shouldnt be thinking of them or they shouldnt fight him. If he's not at that weight then he can be ducked without a doubt but if he's there then there is no where to turn

Comment

Working...
                      X