Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
    Yeah, he does all that stuff but the Winky one (can't recall the round... it was early on) was blatant and .... well, I would say it changed the course of the fight but I don't think Winky was in danger of winning anyway. Holyfield's bad, but he's slightly subtler about it I find.
    I think Hopkins is sneaky and artsy about his fouling. So was Holy but Holy had this squeaky clean "Good Christian Family man" thing going so it was always excused no matter how blatant it was.

Exhibit A:

I didn't think he could do this much damage with his head. He must have a metal plate in there," said Rahman, who hinted that his pre-fight retirement threats were false by saying he would fight Holyfield again. "But I'd have to prepare better for the head butts."

Comment

• Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
      Unlike you I've actually travelled the world and live different places. You sheltered biased piece of trash.
      Why would Mancs not "hang out" with people from Bradford?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Why would Mancs not "hang out" with people from Bradford?
        Have you ever been to either town? Or Salford? Shut your pie hole moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
          Have you ever been to either town? Or Salford? Shut your pie hole moron.
          That doesnt answer the question. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
            There are a few racists in every forum. Here we have Flawless (black supremacist) and had Werewolf (white supremacist) and a few others. But most of us are not.

I've barely posted here in a year or something and this little twerp is still obsessing over me and gratuitously bringing up my name.

ww

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
              There was a poster here at boxingscene, "Werewolf" (still a member here I think) who said he is a regular poster at storm f. Does that mean that boxingscene is racist?

"Werewolf" was permanently banned from castefootball for posting racism.

And here's the little twerp gratuitously bringing up my name yet again. As I said, I've barely posted here for about a year and she's still obsessing over me.

And no, sweety, I was not banned from the stupidly named Caste Football for "racism", I was banned for asking why their censoring software automatically deletes the word "Zog".

Now go crawl back into your piano bar or wherever it is transvestite boxing fans like to pass the time.

ww

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf View Post
                And here's the little twerp gratuitously bringing up my name yet again. As I said, I've barely posted here for about a year and she's still obsessing over me.

And no, sweety, I was not banned from the stupidly named Caste Football for "racism", I was banned for asking why their censoring software automatically deletes the word "Zog".

Now go crawl back into your piano bar or wherever it is transvestite boxing fans like to pass the time.

ww

I don't know you but I do know Tunney is a racist *******.

Comment

Working...
                X