Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey is tailored made for Pac. Roach and Arum strike again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
    Doesn't look like that will happen. Goosen just called out Shane a week ago.

Goosen and Arum must hate each other.

At any rate, Clottey is a hard fight for anyone and always has been.

He can take a shot too.

I think this is a very difficult fight for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
      Manny should fight Williams. Will said he has NO TROUBLE getting to 147.

Peterson gives him big breakfasts and he stepped on the scale at 156 skinny as ever.

Hes not a middleweight...Hes a welter with he FRAME to fight at higher weights.
      Floyd should fight P. Will, his been ducking him for like forever.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
        You *****S think alike.
        yo SCUM shut the f up man,you know the TS is right,clottey vs pac is like mariah carey vs kimbo slice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          Yeah but the myth that Pacquiao is a small guy is still around so they'll build it up again and make Clottey out to be "the bigger stronger guy".
          Thats because Clottey is the bigger stronger guy. I don't know why people are counting Clottey out, the man is an Ox. No one wanted a piece of Clottey for a long time, and he looked good in his last fight.
          If the fight is at 147 pounds, I'll give Manny all the credit in the world. If he makes Clottey go down to 144-145, then i will call bull****. Manny has yet to fight anyone at 100% at welterweight, there will always be an asterisk next to those victories.

Comment

it is a bad style match up, in that it favors Pac, but Clottey is tough and has a damn good uppercut. his right hand isnt half bad either, but since Cotto was able to control him, Pac will give him major problems. speed kills yet again.

Comment

Pac is so good.. Every top WW is tailor made for him..

WOW...

Comment

pac is 100% taylor made for floyd may jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                  how is a top 5 fighter in the division an easy opponent?

lmao

floyd fans should stay clear from talking about opposition.

better to accuse pac of ducking or being on roids.

you're not gonna win anybody over by dissing clottey.

it might not be mayweather-pacquiao but clottey is a legit opponent.
                  Ain't that the truth!

Comment

pac wins again i think it will get stopped around the 10th

Comment

clottey has good defense b/c of his high guard, he has a granite chin, so there won't be any KO's in this fight, and clottey will also come into this fight as the "bigger" man....

all that said, he's strong but lacks "power," has no killer instinct, so even if he hurt pac somehow, he wouldn't be able to finish him, has stamina issues, and just isn't a very active fighter period.

it's funny how the *******s justify this, and say it'll be a great "fight."

clottey will put on a better showing than cotto, but once the fight gets into the 7th round or so, manny should be able to wins rounds based on his workrate alone. fight will go the distance, but **** what teddy atlas says, by the time the 9th or 10th round roll around, i expect manny to be up comfortably on points, and the fight will lack drama, cuz clottey would need a KO to win. not only can't he get one, his lack of heart and desire won't allow him to go for one. clottey will be content going 12, then complaining about the decision.

arum is the only winner here.

Comment

Working...
                      X