Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Bernard Hopkisn vs Carl Froch. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Better question is can Froch win a round against this 45 year old version of Hopkins?
    I think Froch could beat him now.....the Ornelas fight was way, way too competitive for me to still see B-hop as world class. No doubt though the B-hop that fought Tito would easily school Froch.

Comment

Hopkins would beat him mercilessly. I mean, it would be a little sad to watch. He'd take Froch's best punch and then destroy him with a right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I think Froch could beat him now.....the Ornelas fight was way, way too competitive for me to still see B-hop as world class. No doubt though the B-hop that fought Tito would easily school Froch.
        How many Wide Loopy punches from the hip do you think Froch will throw at Hopkins?

He doesn't even jab for crying out loud.. he just sticks his hand out there and leaves it lmfao. Just go watch Froch Dirrell then tell me you still think Froch beats bernard today.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          How many Wide Loopy punches from the hip do you think Froch will throw at Hopkins?

He doesn't even jab for crying out loud.. he just sticks his hand out there and leaves it lmfao. Just go watch Froch Dirrell then tell me you still think Froch beats bernard today.
          Go watch Bernard vs Ornelas and tell me you think he beats any top SMW or LHW today.....ppl actually still want to see him fight Dawson, it wouldn't even be fair now and Dawson shouldn't take it even if offered.

Froch is not technically skilled at all but a tough guy, and a strong fighter. he has beaten a few fighters that on paper should have easily beat him.

Comment

No way in hell does Froch get knocked out by that piece of **** Bernard Hopkins. Froch doesnt lose!! EVER

Comment

Go watch Bernard vs Ornelas and tell me you think he beats any top SMW or LHW today.....ppl actually still want to see him fight Dawson, it wouldn't even be fair now and Dawson shouldn't take it even if offered.

Froch is not technically skilled at all but a tough guy, and a strong fighter. he has beaten a few fighters that on paper should have easily beat him.
              You're crazy. Hopkins beat Ornelas 10-2, it was not very competitive after 4 rounds.

Comment

I did more than watch it.. I was Ring Side with Michael Vick that night.

I repeat, Hopkins is all wrong for Froch. Froch resets too much, loses Rhythm after each clinch. it was proven against Andre, each time they clinched, Andre was able to run for another 20 seconds before froch ever even attempted to throw a punch. if froch had good workrate, and a better stance, i'd say it's arguable, but as of now, it isn't, Hopkins with his Clinching would never let Froch get anything off.

Froch just doesn't throw enough against someone who hugs that much.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  You're crazy. Hopkins beat Ornelas 10-2, it was not very competitive after 4 rounds.
                  Even if he won that many rounds which he possibly could not have, most until about the 9th were competitive and this against a journeyman MW.

Comment

Even if he won that many rounds which he possibly could not have, most until about the 9th were competitive and this against a journeyman MW.
                    Who possesses things froch doesn't though bro. Work in the inside, defense against the clinch, doesn't reset himself and will throw - he's game.

Some people are just hard to look great against. Librados brother will always do better against that type of fighter than Froch. Froch just doesn't seem to react well to clinching and running - every fighters mentality is different in those situations.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      I did more than watch it.. I was Ring Side with Michael Vick that night.

I repeat, Hopkins is all wrong for Froch. Froch resets too much, loses Rhythm after each clinch. it was proven against Andre, each time they clinched, Andre was able to run for another 20 seconds before froch ever even attempted to throw a punch. if froch had good workrate, and a better stance, i'd say it's arguable, but as of now, it isn't, Hopkins with his Clinching would never let Froch get anything off.

Froch just doesn't throw enough against someone who hugs that much.
                      Froch has great stamina Hopkins at his age would need the rests and clench. A fast boxer form the outside is what is all wrong for Froch. B-hop getting in close aids Froch........would it be an easy fight no because of Froch's limited skills, but are you going to tell me that you don't think Hopkins has slipped considerably since he beat Pavlik?

Comment

Working...
                      X