No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
    come on now...im just saying. 49ers are my fav football team...dallas is too...but if they both play each other then im rooting for SF...

so dallas is my second fav. and yeah they played each other in the playoffs in the past but that dont mean i cant like them both.
    Just like I said to runnin....if you like the boys too it's all good... no worries...just though it was a bit odd.....but it's all good....

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      No it's not.......they're in no way related and share no rivalry.

There is absolutely no connection between the Cowboys and Niners.
      Of course there is a rivalry, all those playoff games in the 90s , what about the catch 1982. Im a 49er and I hate only one nfl team and thats the cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
        Of course there is a rivalry, all those playoff games in the 90s , what about the catch 1982. Im a 49er and I hate only one nfl team and thats the cowboys.
        That's what I told them too....im not sure if Runnin' was BS or if he was being sarcastic or if he really don't know but the Niner C-boys history goes waaaaay back!

Comment

The niners are my NFC team. Loved them taking one from the NFC champs on their home turf.
          And Run, anyone who watched football from the mid to late 80's to early 90's knows the niners vs boys are a rivalry.

Comment

Can we all shoot michael crabtree???

Comment

Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
              That was so ****ing long ago, man.

People need to really quit living in the past.

Rivalry long dead over 15 years.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                  Can we all shoot michael crabtree???
                  Right? that's what im talkin' bout.....stoopid ass bastard.....the messed up thing is we could really use him too......

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    That was so ****ing long ago, man.

People need to really quit living in the past.

Rivalry long dead over 15 years.
                    Again not sure if your bullshtn or if your serious but once a rival always a rival...same **** with Green Bay...........I hate those ****ers.....ahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Yeah I saw that...gotta admit your running game scares the beejezuz atta me...im not gonna front but so far our D looks legit...so it should be a good match up.....
                      Peterson had the worst game thus far in his NFL career in the last match against the 49er's, that was his rookie season though but patrick Willis had him locked down. The 49er's are a far better team than last year but if the Vikings do have asperations for Superbowl glory those are games at home they will have to win

Comment

Working...
                      X