Who wins this round??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Good answer.

"Power" punches are just anything that isn't a jab. They could throw pitty pat combos that aren't straight punches and they count as power punches.

A stiff jab could do more damage than a so-called power punch.

Not enough detail, so just going by the OP I'll say it's a draw also.
    exactly

and with no info on any damage done, its ONE POINT.

we will be called names

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      Don't think I ever seen him land one to be honest.

Imagine a Larry Holmes jab vs. a Paulie Malignaggi power shot. The point is, morons were just jumping on the power shot with no thought.
      Imagine Tysons' power and Homes Jab?? End of the day Boxer "B" wins 9 times out of 10. You know it!

And when has a PRIME Holmes ever allowed anyone to get past his jab and match him power punch to jab??? You CAN'T!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        exactly

and with no info on any damage done, its ONE POINT.

we will be called names
        When has a jaber evver allowed a power punched to go 1:1?? Usually they out number them 2:1, 3:1 etc... Sht Floyd landed like 10-20 jabs to every 1 power punch Canelo landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          When has a jaber evver allowed a power punched to go 1:1?? Usually they out number them 2:1, 3:1 etc... Sht Floyd landed like 10-20 jabs to every 1 power punch Canelo landed.
          OR

mr power jumps out at mr pillow puncher, thinking the ko is imminent. doesnt do shlt. he blows his load EARLY and jabroski keeps him at bay with the jab.

its a draw unless a person adds shlt to the soup

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Good answer.

"Power" punches are just anything that isn't a jab. They could throw pitty pat combos that aren't straight punches and they count as power punches.

A stiff jab could do more damage than a so-called power punch.

Not enough detail, so just going by the OP I'll say it's a draw also.
            A power punch is a Hook, Uppercut, or a cross. In which case the cross his jab is setting up his power punch to land. This tells me Boxer "B" is now being way more aggressive then Boxer "A" as well. And Boxer "A" is trying to survive and keep B off him.

Comment

OR

mr power jumps out at mr pillow puncher, thinking the ko is imminent. doesnt do shlt. he blows his load EARLY and jabroski keeps him at bay with the jab.

Again we are going to see this scenario with Saunders and Lemuix. You got Saunders and I'll take Lemuix to win. Deal??? If you lose give me all your points. If I lose I'll match whats your total points.

Comment

Comment

jimmy thunder vs chris byrd

jimmy bumrushes byrd, lands 11 unanswered power punches and 2 jabs.
                  byrd shrugs them off and shuts thunder down the rest of the way. closing out the rd landing 11 unanswered jabs and 2 power punches.

rd = even (maybe byrd gets the edge)

Comment

Again we are going to see this scenario with Saunders and Lemuix. You got Saunders and I'll take Lemuix to win. Deal??? If you lose give me all your points. If I lose I'll match whats your total points.
                    wtf ?!?!?!?!?

youve lost the plot

Comment

OR

And it was the ROUND not the fight... Who gives a sht about later. Like I said either way with a cross he's being more active AND landing the power shots. while fighter "B" is dancing with the stars to keep him off him.

THE ROUND goers to Fighter B

Comment

Working...
                      X