Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Westernchamp looking bad out here. First the WWE 160 lb Floyd video now he's going back on his word.

Damn. Pact@rds lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      account ban to see who has the most post. wtf do you think i mean by this? the fact that this fool is trying to play dumb is even more funnier!! why would i challenge you to see who has the most post is the winner? what is the point of that? lmao!!!!

Comment

• travesty --

5 days homey!

i expect you to go to the same mod you ran too for lou and asked him to ban you. LOL.

Comment

travesty --

5 days homey!

i expect you to go to the same mod you ran too for lou and asked him to ban you. LOL.
          Nah dawg.

You da one gotta leave.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            Nah dawg.

You da one gotta leave.

[IMG][/IMG]
            still supporting the snitch supporter. why you dodging the other question? why the monkey boy name calling when this aint even about you? LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              Dude, it's just smack.

If it bothers you that much, I will stop.

I really am not here to injure anyone mentally except those who insist upon it.

You issued the challenge to do the post count here.

That was new.

Travestyny then said "let's see who has the most", when the challenge in the other thread was about who had the least.

That was also new.

I think you lose since neither of you wrote any disagreement with the other moving the goal posts.

Just my opinion and you are free to seek others.

kool really trying to help travesty out by tryna lie for him LOL!!

yes, the post count to see who has more post, in return that person is the one working OT. that's what he accused of me doing in the other thread. and since he wont go in that thread anymore, i issue the same challenge to him on this thread.

why the **** would i challenge travesty to see who has the most post is the winner? what's the ****ing point of that? LOL!!! you really looking real bad right now.

Comment

still supporting the snitch supporter. why you dodging the other question? why the monkey boy name calling when this aint even about you? LOL!!
                Answer my question first and we will see about yours.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?

Comment

im curious as to why it bother you that much for you to have to resort to "monkey boy" when this whole thang wasnt even about you???
                  kool, touch on this homey.

Comment

kool really trying to help travesty out by tryna lie for him LOL!!

yes, the post count to see who has more post, in return that person is the one working OT. that's what he accused of me doing in the other thread. and since he wont go in that thread anymore, i issue the same challenge to him on this thread.

why the **** would i challenge travesty to see who has the most post is the winner? what's the ****ing point of that? LOL!!! you really looking real bad right now.
                    Why would you issue the challenge in a thread that wasn't even about the original beef?

No idea either, but you did.

Are you saying that you get to change things up but no one else does?

Comment

kool, touch on this homey.
                      I been asking this question longer, so you first.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?

Comment

Working...
                      X