No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    i was busy jerking off and i missed the first 5 minutes and i hate watching a show without knowing what happened from start to finish so i ultimately decided against watching the live version. so now i have to wait for a reply or a stream.
    do you live in 3rd world? wtf your cable dont have dvr? i usually watch nfl 1 hr late so i can fast forward the commercial.. same thing for game of thrones or other tv series.. i pause when i gotta leak and fast forward or rewind stuff..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      STOP SPOILING THE SHOE!!!!

wtf guys seeriously some of us have not watchd it yet!
      This is a discussion thread for either while the episode is running or after. You shouldn't come in here if you haven't watched it. Anything that is spoily for a future episode that hasn't happened usually the poster will indicate it's a spoiler.

Comment

• The most intense moment of the episode was when John pet Drogon. Wow, I read that was gonna happen, but to see it happening was intense. The acting of fear but holding his ground by Kit Harington, and then Dany's curious/concerned look for Jon Snow was a really intense scene. You can tell Drogon was like "aiiiiight, you cool, I can smell the Targ blood bro, you could pet me".

Another favorite scene was Gendry obliterating the golden cloaks.

Dany felt some type of way when Jon said he has to go get a wight. She gulped and was like you don't have my permission babe, you staying right here with me where I need you.

Last scene where Jon Snow and co were leaving into the snow, setting up the next 71 minute episode, bad ass.

Tyrion and Jamie meeting up was another good scene, Tyrion got a little emo when Jamie told him not to bring up their father and Tyrion was like, dude, he hated me, he wanted to kill me because i'm a dwarf, he knew I didn't kill Joffrey.

Sam finally leaving the Citadel and taking all those scrolls and books with him

Good episode. Next episode is gonna be bad ass I bet.

Comment

• -MAKAVELLI-

Kobe Bryant responds to like the first 10 questions people ask him after an episode of GOT is Aired on his facebook page.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            The most intense moment of the episode was when John pet Drogon. Wow, I read that was gonna happen, but to see it happening was intense. The acting of fear but holding his ground by Kit Harington, and then Dany's curious/concerned look for Jon Snow was a really intense scene. You can tell Drogon was like "aiiiiight, you cool, I can smell the Targ blood bro, you could pet me".

Dany felt some type of way when Jon said he has to go get a wight. She gulped and was like you don't have my permission babe, you staying right here with me where I need you.

Last scene where Jon Snow and co were leaving into the snow, setting up the next 71 minute episode, bad ass.

Tyrion and Jamie meeting up was another good scene, Tyrion got a little emo when Jamie told him not to bring up their father and Tyrion was like, dude, he hated me, he wanted to kill me because i'm a dwarf, he knew I didn't kill Joffrey.

How about Gilly Sams girl finding out that Rhaegars marriage to the Dorne chick was annulled.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              The most intense moment of the episode was when John pet Drogon. Wow, I read that was gonna happen, but to see it happening was intense. The acting of fear but holding his ground by Kit Harington, and then Dany's curious/concerned look for Jon Snow was a really intense scene. You can tell Drogon was like "aiiiiight, you cool, I can smell the Targ blood bro, you could pet me".

I'm a King, I don't need your permission. He said. He hasn't bent the knee to her, Doesn't look like he's planning too. But she will be on both knees soon enough

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                How about Gilly Sams girl finding out that Rhaegars marriage to the Dorne chick was annulled.
                Yeah, Sam didn't really care about such a bombshell but little does he know. I wonder how they're going to tie it in together? I mean it's inevitable. I hope they do it this season.

Comment

• Tormund once again with the funny lines:

T: How many queens are their now?

Snow: 2

T: And you need to convince the one with the dragons or the one who ****s her brother?

T: How many men did you bring?

Snow: Not enough

T: The big woman?

Moments later....

Davos: I'm a liability out there as you well know.

T: You are

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Hound, Tormund, Jon Snow together #squad
                    Along with Jorah, Thoros, and Gendry the Baratheon badass with a hammer. That's a pretty solid team there.

And still not all of them will be coming back I think.

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Arya was outfoxed by little finger
                    I hated that part. Faceless Men training should have put her above that sneaky cvnt.

By the looks of it the Stark girls are getting ready to take another L.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-13-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I hated that part. Faceless Men training should have put her above that sneaky cvnt.

By the looks of it the Stark girls are getting ready to take another L.
                      Just my theory but I think Arya will kill that sissy boy who is lord of the Vale and take his identity

Comment

Working...
                      X