Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-10-2017, 01:27 PM #71
Contender

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
LomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond reputeLomaLovkin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,491.37

Good ol Patterdale was just doing what it was bred for. Smh

Dip**** owners like you get a dog they can't control and then ***** and moan when they do what they were bred for. Maybe you should consider getting a pet rock instead of any type animal ever again...
LomaLovkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:41 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8554 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,261,139,987,599,360,000.00
Total Points: 200,163,155,359,893,901,279,232.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
Proof that a dog is not man's best friend and proof *****es all want to bite off more then they can chew.

Should have drop kicked that ***** to the kerb then placed it's jaw on the kerb and kerb stomp that ***** like something out of American History X without the racism.

I hate dogs. Dirty bastards the lot of 'em.
Dang dude! Dogs are cool with me, always have been. Only my Jhonny acts the fool, he's small so he can't do much damage.

In the states, my blue nose pit was a solid 95lbs, and looked menacing, but cats would use him like a pillow. He never barked either, he seemed frustrated that he couldn't talk. He was super cool, super chill.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 03:11 PM #73
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4422 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 798,631,842,033,700,096.00
Total Points: 10,898,637,844,715,587,584.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
Exactly...what happened is not a sign of a vicious dog. When I was a kid we had a crazy Chihuahua that used to bite me all the time. I hated that dog but I survived. If you're not comfortable with him just rehome him. He'll probably make a great pet in a no kids home.

this isn't a chihuaua, it's a terrier. they were bred to hunt rats, badgers, etc. some were even bred to fight other dogs or bait bulls. they're not cupcakes, and as a pit bull owner you know that. you can't safely have a dog that may potentially go after your five year old. it'd be one thing if the kid could protect himself, a teenager for example. if the dog snaps and hugh isn't around, what happens? and if you need to constantly monitor your dog around your kid because of the potential threat to your five year old, shoudl you really keep the dog?

getting it put down is probably a stretch [again, i didn't see the attack and it sounds like the dog was just shooting one across the kid's bow,] but you definitely can't be responsibly keeping the dog in your house knowing that it has the potential to bite your five year old to the point that he bleeds. i wouldn't even want to keep a dog that bit my kid. and i'm an animal lover and grew up with dogs who were part of hte family. they just didn't bite people, other dogs, anything but a dog bone basically.

the dog, without a doubt, needs to be rehomed. it's more about the home than anytthing else in this case. you just can't have a dog like that around your kids. IIRC hugh has kids younger than his five year old.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:35 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2720 Post(s)
anthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,187,583,511.51
Total Points: 12,491,513,993.65
Here's to a good boxing discussion - BoxingFan85 Back at ya.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx cheers my friend - Canelo and GGG Interesting Topics - 1hourRun one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
cheers homie - Mike D Thanks! - MDPopescu ATG Duran!! - -KULT- War AD11 - Mike D No Message - punchr 
cheers - -Freddy- This Drink is on Me - JimRaynor fuck you faggot.  you are a bitch, as is your boyfriend Leroy.  gay ass cockscuker.  piece of shit - HAMMER77777 Its Hammer not Homer, faggot.  Now sit down and shut up.  Boss has Spoken.  :D - HAMMER77777 sit down and shut the fuck up before i personally ban your asss.  And trust me, thats the best case scenario for you, among my many range of options.  faggot - HAMMER77777 
An award for being a bltch - apples Great posts. Pass that knowledge along. - 1bad65 Cheers, yourself! - siablo14 One of the best posters on the board. - Bobby Deez Cheers brother!  Real OGs rock the Fred Sanford sig!  :lol1: - Redd Foxx 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
Or you could take her somewhere without children..some lone dude who needs a friend and watchdog
This sounds like a great option, if available. The dog might have been trying to protect the master, in a weird sort of way. Would definitely protect a lone type of dude.
anthonydavid11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:38 PM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2720 Post(s)
anthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,187,583,511.51
Total Points: 12,491,513,993.65
Here's to a good boxing discussion - BoxingFan85 Back at ya.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx cheers my friend - Canelo and GGG Interesting Topics - 1hourRun one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
cheers homie - Mike D Thanks! - MDPopescu ATG Duran!! - -KULT- War AD11 - Mike D No Message - punchr 
cheers - -Freddy- This Drink is on Me - JimRaynor fuck you faggot.  you are a bitch, as is your boyfriend Leroy.  gay ass cockscuker.  piece of shit - HAMMER77777 Its Hammer not Homer, faggot.  Now sit down and shut up.  Boss has Spoken.  :D - HAMMER77777 sit down and shut the fuck up before i personally ban your asss.  And trust me, thats the best case scenario for you, among my many range of options.  faggot - HAMMER77777 
An award for being a bltch - apples Great posts. Pass that knowledge along. - 1bad65 Cheers, yourself! - siablo14 One of the best posters on the board. - Bobby Deez Cheers brother!  Real OGs rock the Fred Sanford sig!  :lol1: - Redd Foxx 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
She's going today,quick sale to a farmer.He's coming at dinner time.Me and my fighter drove up to a farm where we go shooting.The farmer doesn't have kids.Its a very hard decision,my son is heartbroken as are me and my wife.

And to the folks saying my thoughts and reactions were over the top..........Go suck my d.ick.Its not as if she's just been introduced to the family,we had her since she was 6weeks old.
Way to go, man. It think that's a great decision.

And hey. I'm not hating on your initial reaction. I don't have children, but I can imagine how angry I'd get if I did and the dog bit one of them. It wouldn't have been crazy to do what you suggested at all. However, I'm glad you're going this route. Much luck to you, your family and the pooch...
anthonydavid11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 09:14 PM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
engleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,032,119.10

thing is dogs react to hyper human activity . **** if im having a sneezing fit the dogs all over me' ive heard of epileticcs gettin there throat ripped out while having a fit, if my dog bit my seven yr old it would wish to be put down. but i woudnt do it i know it wouldnt happen again
engleby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:18 PM #77
Contender

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
dsomonster will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 21,553.04

Everybody Chill.

Some of y'all take this to a whole different level. OP did the right thing and re-homed the little bugger. His child SHOULD and will always come first. A 5 year old can't protect themselves. OP and family was distraught over giving the dog away so he ain't no monster like some of you make him out to be.

Emotions get the best of us, especially when it comes to kids.

OP, you good, right? Don't let these knuckleheads get you down. We all get riled up now and then and, apparently, you riled some people up.

LoL
dsomonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
evening

User Tag List