Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-16-2017, 02:07 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 937 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,072,011.00

F.uck yeah

I'm buying a ticket to the carnival Aug 26th
R_Walken is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-16-2017, 02:12 PM #62

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,100,223,841.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Nope. It's where Arturo Gatti beat the snot out of a helpless white boy.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

And again, I'll see it - LONG AFTER it's a thing, LONG AFTER they're done talking about it, LONG AFTER the excuses (which probably won't ever stop).

I remember this. Gatti was mean as chit to that poor guy. Normally the pro boxers just toy with them a little bit and let the guy get winded. Roy Jones was on one of these and was nice to the guy, I think the guy couldnt last however many rounds it was because he got winded with missing everything and Jones tapping him here and there.

Unless the guy talked chit about gatti's kids or something, that wasnt cool by Gatti in my book.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:12 PM #63
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10074 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,832,158,654,458,958,446,592.00
Total Points: 9,287,372,341,065,251,028,992.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_james10 View Post
Ninety percent of the people who claim they won't pay for it are lying.
Idk about all that. I see no reason to think people are lying & for sure THAT many people (90%) aren't. This fight is gonna do insane numbers cuz of people who don't even watch combat sports is the thing most people here don't even grasp.

There's probably 300k-500k boxing fans in the US who will buy a PPV. The rest of us are streaming, watching it at some local establishment or chipping in or not at some friends house to watch the fight.

From that core number of boxing fans who actually buy PPV's the appeal of a fight branches out to the casual boxing fans, then to the sports fans & finally to the non-sports fans which equate into the most buyers of a PPV like this. Probably 80%+ of the people who will buy this PPV have only bought 1 or 2 PPV's max in their life & it was probably one of 4 or so huge fights of the recent past that are top 10 all time PPV's.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:16 PM #64
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10074 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,832,158,654,458,958,446,592.00
Total Points: 9,287,372,341,065,251,028,992.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Nope. It's where Arturo Gatti beat the snot out of a helpless white boy.
I remember that now.

Although wtf at putting it in auto-play mode.

Quote:
And again, I'll see it - LONG AFTER it's a thing, LONG AFTER they're done talking about it, LONG AFTER the excuses (which probably won't ever stop).
Annnnd who's arguing with you? Fair play if you or anyone else wanna watch the fight the day of, the day after or 6 years later. I got no beef with that. Been saying watch or don't from my first post here I believe. Its a zero f#cks to give game to me.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:20 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2179 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 187,444,796,466,604,736,512.00
Total Points: 191,364,236,129,713,815,552.00
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I remember that now.

Although wtf at putting it in auto-play mode.
Blame Spike.

Although the Disable HTML5 Autoplay plugin shields me from that, so I didn't know what you were talking about at first.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:22 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 948 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,460.59
Total Points: 200,000,247,457.29
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
I have no issue going on record saying I'm going to stream this comedy, but how many are actually paying for it?

In all honesty I don't know anything about Floyd's alleged financial issues, but it seems this is just a cash grab to rinse the supporters who have already given him a good life.

I just don't see the monetary value for a fight with a "49-0 Vs 0-0" bottom line. But that's just me!

If you are buying this fight, what are your reasons? please be honest
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
There is absolutely no way I would ever pay for this atrocity and I question anyone who would pay for it.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:28 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
CatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,704,939,825,114.63
:love: - Beercules I couldn't give you Karma, but Here is a medal for giving Me Props on calling LeBrons Return to Cleveland. I appreciate your comment. Go Cavs. I would Give you Karma if I could. But I think I gave you Green or Red K once. Anyway, here is your medal. - BrushMyHair :beerchug: - -jose- Great breakdown on Duran, sir. - anthonydavid11 Very scary indeed man... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_james10 View Post
You won't pay for it yourself, but you will sponge off a friend who is paying for it. That says a lot about your character.
stfu little boy.
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
mayweather, mcgregor?

User Tag List