Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-08-2017, 11:44 PM #291
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 618 Post(s)
big_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,187,020.47
No Message - Hype job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Shot View Post
Floyd is the true TBE. TAX BY EVASION
You must have the IRS confused with the Filipino Tax Bureau. In the U.S., you can't get away with owing the government $70 million and then get elected Senator.
big_james10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-08-2017, 11:48 PM #292
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
ironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,450,464,832,872.86
Total Points: 20,450,665,865,484.90
good poster - starting your collection - theBEASTwithin first rate poster deserving of a medal - Mike D war ironmt - Mike D Good posting. - soul_survivor Good posts! - GhostofDempsey 
Eat a dlck, bltch!  A grown ass man afraid of flying! - travestyny Fake ass Lou wanabe.  LMAO.  Afraid to fly, right?  Little bltch. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_james10 View Post
You must have the IRS confused with the Filipino Tax Bureau. In the U.S., you can't get away with owing the government $70 million and then get elected Senator.
lol, your bitter because It's Floyd now. Remember how Pacquiao was criticized and called names everyday for owing taxes?
ironmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:51 PM #293
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9064 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,538,624.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
And all of that means nothing. The mere fact he doesn't have liquidity to pay a few million bucks is alarming and troubling. He'll be plenty liquid after this fight but at the rate he's obviously burning through freed capital someone needs to sit him the fk down and remind him that its not always going to be the case. This is the last person I want to go broke but fk it if he ain't trying to go broke.

the guy was FILTHY rich, then he netted NINE-FIGURES in 2015

he likely has NINE-FIGURES in mid-term investments alone

the interest alone from his cash investments will likely exceed more than 15mil per annum, possibly MUCH more

pass around your hat and take up a collection for him if you like, but I think he will be ok bro
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:56 PM #294
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Boxingstuff is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 556.53

Lol..so now he has tax problems..ohhh the karma..he has the money but can't pay in till the McGregor fight..lmao..ok
Boxingstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:00 AM #295
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9064 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,538,624.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmt View Post
lol, your bitter because It's Floyd now. Remember how Pacquiao was criticized and called names everyday for owing taxes?

it happened in this order.....

* Pacquiao fans ridiculed Mayweather for having tax issues

* Mayweather fans made the Pacquiao fans eat crow, when the exact same thing happened to Manny

* Mayweather fans repeated that process after the VisionQwest debacle

now Pacquiao fans are taking the opportunity to forget how this all started..... and forget that the VisionQwest debacle was a sweet payback for their earlier childish nonsense

the exact same childish nonsense we see in this thread LMAO
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:10 AM #296
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1812 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,148,766.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreaga107 View Post
this guy will be dead broke in 10 years
He may be dead broke now. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:17 AM #297
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1812 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,148,766.47

This is just like corporate welfare. No difference. Rich idiot too stupid to manage his money properly, whines to the govt for a break, gets a break, pays less or nothing in penalties, plus pays less than owed. And people cheer on Dump who wants to give billions to the already rich, while chopping funds for medical care for the kids, elderly, poor. This loser will be dead broke in no time. NO WAY he couldn't have coughed up the money by now. He!!, if I owe tax, I FIND the money to pay it every year, within the timeframe the IRS allows, no matter WHAT I have to do without. Why can't this jurr-cough do that? Have you seen his house(s)? Seen his car collection? Seen his jewelry? Complete b.s. this guy. Worthless POS and nothing more.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:33 AM #298
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1777 Post(s)
hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,219,571.78
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Please listen to me sir and I want you to hear me very carefully. Floyd unquestionably was a high school drop out with very little to no literacy skills at all. The man can hardly read at a third grade level and then he supposed to be able to comprehend corporate and tax laws.

This is what this is all about. Damn his upbringing! It doesn't matter, whether or not he traveled the four corners of the globe while riding in first class seats on the most expensive jets or traveled the seven seas of the earth, while staying at the best five star hotels and dining at the finest restaurants in the world; We are talking about his ability to understand, read and comprehend documents pertaining to his estate; Something which he appears to lack at the moment.
Most people can't understand tax laws, educated or not. Floyd's problem isn't not being able to comprehend tax laws. Its overspending, just like a lot of other people, educated or not. I made a substantial gain off of selling my house this year. And I'm gonna be the victim of the capital gain tax come next year. I know I'm a have to pay out more taxes than normal. So do I ball out, and hope to find a loophole or two come next year? Or do I sit aside money preparing for the worst possible scenario? For me, that's an easy decision. For some, not so much.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:43 AM #299

Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,411,694,833,037,412,925,440.00
Total Points: 30,411,796,833,042,419,417,088.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr Thnx 4 the green ;) - Boxing Goat 

Damn we haven't had a new episode of third worlders explain the IRS tax codification to US accountants since '11. Feels like old times.
DeadLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:53 AM #300
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
ironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,450,464,832,872.86
Total Points: 20,450,665,865,484.90
good poster - starting your collection - theBEASTwithin first rate poster deserving of a medal - Mike D war ironmt - Mike D Good posting. - soul_survivor Good posts! - GhostofDempsey 
Eat a dlck, bltch!  A grown ass man afraid of flying! - travestyny Fake ass Lou wanabe.  LMAO.  Afraid to fly, right?  Little bltch. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
it happened in this order.....

* Pacquiao fans ridiculed Mayweather for having tax issues

* Mayweather fans made the Pacquiao fans eat crow, when the exact same thing happened to Manny

* Mayweather fans repeated that process after the VisionQwest debacle

now Pacquiao fans are taking the opportunity to forget how this all started..... and forget that the VisionQwest debacle was a sweet payback for their earlier childish nonsense

the exact same childish nonsense we see in this thread LMAO
The childish nonsense Is coming from both sides and has been for years and will continue to.
ironmt is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List