Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-04-2017, 09:00 PM #1
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 9194 Post(s)
GriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,229,387,906,949,056.00
Total Points: 10,146,229,610,468,016,128.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Official 'I'm sorry Andre Ward' Thread

Time to put some respek on Ward's name..AGAIN.. How many of you will man up and admit you were wrong...AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Or is Andre Ward a man without honor and integrity who pretends to be a Christian?

It's been two months now, and Ward and his management have not returned the calls from Main Events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdramashow View Post
andre ward is a man without honour. The rematch will not happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
Ward isn't getting back in there vs Kovalev...he's not gonna risk losing...again
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
no they have to negotiate again! why did they negotiate the rematch before hand last time....well that was in case ward lost but since he won it doesn't apply to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAV- View Post
It won't happen id be surprised if Ward fights again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
I don't think so, in fact I think he's on the brink of retirement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
quack quack talk of retirement andrea does not want a second go round with the krusher.kovalev took ward's heart and now he doesn't want to fight anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Ward has done nothing to a suggest a rematch but of coarse his fan boys are at his aid, but come new year if there is no talks for a rematch you know he's ducking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
Ward stay ducking!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
We'll just keep talking smack about the fraud until we force him to come out of hiding............

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/g3pElPywglaHm/giphy.gif[/IM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
It means Andre wants no rematch and is beginning g to put road blocks for the rematch and is satisfied with the gift. So kovalev will sue the hell out of wafd for violating the contract and would be forced to retire and vacate or fight him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
QUACK QUACK...today andre ward has OFFICIALLY taken the mayweather road to a ducking legacy. no returning from the dark side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLockard23 View Post
Is any of this supposed to be shocking? Ward has always been an entitled cu*t. Guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot, Ward would be calling for the rematch to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrikitty View Post
So much this.

Ward has got to realize, that he doesn't have "options." He either has to rematch Kovalev if he exercises the clause, or retire.

If he tries to fight another man, all Duva has to do is go to a judge and get an injunction against the fight. Don King did it against what's his face - Mayorga - more than once I believe lol.

Ward don't want it - he knows what time it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
not surprised at all.

funny to see his fans, trying to explain how he won, and how this slick fellow aint no P*SSY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellen View Post
It means the gutless 'champ' will only rematch him in oakland, when its refereed by another yank and judged by another 3 yanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
Kovalev never was the a-side you ducking son of gift, another quack quack quack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast View Post
Holy sh*t, Andre Ward's about to break another contract!!!!

He's going Goosen all over again. ME is going to have to sue him for millions and all the damn titles Kovalev unified are going to get stripped and Haymon's guys are going to get them and sit on them.

Good o'l SOG, making the world a better place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
He doesn't want a rematch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Ward is a nasty, selfish piece of work. He has no honor whatsoever.

He lacks boxing ability, as we saw in the early rounds of the Kovalev fight. He needs to resort to dirty illegal tactics and rely on corrupt judges to win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
Ward doesnt want a rematch, simple as. Unless he gets paid even more than the ridiculous sum he was paid last time. He knows thats unlikely so no rematch. No Stevenson.

expect Ward v Clevery, probably sold as a unification
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GriffTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-04-2017, 09:01 PM #2
Intentional Learner

Quoted: 16177 Post(s)
Larry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,909,065,621,678,418,034,688.00
Total Points: 10,106,908,955,621,677,735,084,032.00
small banana just like Floyds penis - boxz happy father's day - DionysusX boo hoo hoo, lol, larry is upset on the internet once again, lol, low self esteem, lol,  cry me a river, lol, god bless you lil homie - Tha_Greatest Ape - Pretty Boy32 Monkey - Pretty Boy32 
Gorilla - Pretty Boy32 ape woahah - Pretty Boy32 Clean my shoes - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me - Pretty Boy32 You don't want the fight - Pretty Boy32 
You can't fight for sh1t - Pretty Boy32 You like bananas? - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me coward - Pretty Boy32 Beat yo a55 up - Pretty Boy32 You have aids - Pretty Boy32 
Some fruit for a fruit - Freedom2111 Homosexual. You admitted laying with men. - Freedom2111 Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Floyd.  You closet homosexual.  You're in love with Floyd lmao. - "red Happy birthday broski! - -jose- To the Legend for exposing Lou for the bltch he is. - travestyny 
Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 

let them hate, history has shown a hater will be a hater regardless and just keep moving the goal post to keep hating..now it will move to HE HAS TO WIN A CERTAIN WAY OR IT DOESNT COUNT!!!
Larry Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:02 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3648 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,111,112,360,057.96
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
Time to put some respek on Ward's name..AGAIN.. How many of you will man up and admit you were wrong...AGAIN
All of that is facts hbo set him a deadline before his breach of contract, hiss hand was FINALLY forced. Do you want a cookie for him honoring his word half a year later? We should already be having the fight next week if he himself wanted the rematch.
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:04 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
koolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 7,729,898,353.88
Total Points: 12,730,129,345.58
Ward KOed Kovalev - siablo14 Still Undefeated. - travestyny 

If this isn't in the running for post of the year, I can't wait to see what will be!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!
koolkc107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:07 PM #5
deicide

Quoted: 5922 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,767,603,407,260,877,848,576.00
Total Points: 643,902,430,184,868,753,178,624.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

i knew he was gonna fight him again this whole time

how dare y'all doubt Andre Ward

shame on you guys
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:11 PM #6
STRAPMEUP

GriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond repute
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
All of that is facts hbo set him a deadline before his breach of contract, hiss hand was FINALLY forced. Do you want a cookie for him honoring his word half a year later? We should already be having the fight next week if he himself wanted the rematch.
still wont eat your crow after calling him a coward for over a year huh? lol typical
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
i knew he was gonna fight him again this whole time

how dare y'all doubt Andre Ward

shame on you guys
Old 04-04-2017, 09:13 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3648 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,111,112,360,057.96
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
still wont eat your crow after calling him a coward for over a year huh? lol typical

What crow? He was contractually binded to a rematch I was calling him out on his games he was dragging it out was he not?
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:15 PM #8
I Can Do ALL Things

Quoted: 13197 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 303,729,791,687,834,752.00
Total Points: 100,281,749,093,951,687,622,656.00
:beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo&gt;GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers 
That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive 
Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 
A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Honestly how can you be a fan? Do you like watching him fight? I doubt you do.
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:15 PM #9
STRAPMEUP

classic threads right here https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=730029
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=734901
Old 04-04-2017, 09:17 PM #10
STRAPMEUP

Quote:
What crow? He was contractually binded to a rematch I was calling him out on his games he was dragging it out was he not?
were you not one of the guys calling him a coward? were you not wrong about him not wanting the rematch? hbo didnt force anything he could have retired or whatever, but he decided to fight him again.. you wre wrong, tell me how that crow taste

Share This With Friends

Tags
'i'm, andre, official, thread, ward'

User Tag List