Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-08-2017, 11:52 PM #51
Contender

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
koolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond reputekoolbreez12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,443.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
outclass where? It was a split decision. And a lot of fighters ringside thought it was a draw. Not to mention Danny was far more accurate. If you are more accurate. You didn't get outclassed. You didn't do enough. I didn't see where Thurman had more skills than Danny it was more of what Danny didn't do..

People talk about outclass but Thurman was the first to admit certain judges won't like his style of getting on that bike so much over the course of the fight

It was clear to me when they both engaged Danny would get the better of Thurman countering and touching him up. Which is why Thurman started picking his shots using his length and staying on the outside instead of engaging Danny so much
How much are they paying you to Stan for Danny? My goodness haha. Danny got outclassed period. Only reason you think Danny "walked" Thurman down towards the end is bc Thurman decided to box bc he knew Danny needed a KO to win. That's the only reason why Danny was able to "let his hands go". He was desperate. When Keith wanted to engage Danny was getting smacked around and was afraid of letting his hands go. Quit whining bro, he clearly lost. You sounding bad as Angel. And no, most the pro fighters had Thurman winning no debate.
koolbreez12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-08-2017, 11:54 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Realizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,700.25
U took em to school with that Broner vs Maidana 2 post - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbreez12 View Post
How much are they paying you to Stan for Danny? My goodness haha. Danny got outclassed period. Only reason you think Danny "walked" Thurman down towards the end is bc Thurman decided to box bc he knew Danny needed a KO to win. That's the only reason why Danny was able to "let his hands go". He was desperate. When Keith wanted to engage Danny was getting smacked around and was afraid of letting his hands go. Quit whining bro, he clearly lost. You sounding bad as Angel. And no, most the pro fighters had Thurman winning no debate.
Not so much of a Danny fan but yall acting like Thurman something special. He's a good dude. But his 2 biggest fights on the elite level were both nearly draws...

if Danny sucks Thurman is not much better in other words because by all stats and facts he barely won
Realizniguhnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:56 PM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
uniquehump is a glorious beacon of lightuniquehump is a glorious beacon of lightuniquehump is a glorious beacon of lightuniquehump is a glorious beacon of lightuniquehump is a glorious beacon of lightuniquehump is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 25,740.47

Damn!! Look like Khan lost his mandatory spot for the winner of Garcia/Thurman, he may not have a fight with Manny and Brook appear to have moved on. lol
uniquehump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:56 PM #54
Brawski

Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,235,941,772,707,811,033,088.00
Total Points: 4,235,949,772,707,810,770,944.00
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 Bias poster. - mrdogtown1975 Cheers Bro! - BoxingFan85 My - 1hourRun Ninja - 1hourRun 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Thurman landed 17 more punches and was less accurate by over 5% those are just the facts. Had Danny let his hands go he wins.

I don't know nothing about boxing then why were pro boxers at ringside saying Thurman barely won or they had it at a draw????

I never said Thurman lost I said If Danny walks Thurman down like in the last rounds earlier he beats Thurman.

You guys making it sound like Thurman blew him out when he only landed 17 more punches TOTAL.

You just cant admit Thurman barely won because of the hate for Danny
Yup... Delusional and doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Using punch stats to argue that Thurman barely won
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Which by the way, no f*cking way in hell he did. That was a wide UD in every sense of the phrase.
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:57 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Realizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with people saying Thurman won. He won. But let's not act like he mopped the floor with Danny because he landed 17 more punches when before the fight Thurman said he was looking to KO Danny. Danny took his best punch.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:59 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
Yup... Delusional and doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Using punch stats to argue that Thurman barely won
. Which by the way, no f*cking way in hell he did. That was a wide UD in every sense of the phrase.
Yea you see your full of BS just a Garcia hater. Now Stats don't matter and last time I checked it was a split decision not a UD or clear decision.

And once again you have PRO BOXERS saying it was more of a draw or Thurman just won by maybe a couple of early rounds. << These right here are the real facts from people(PROS) that were sitting right there LIVE not some Thurman nuthugger sitting behind a computer

I don't argue the fact Thurman won but it wasnt no wide clear win that's the FACTS by judges and Pro boxers you don't have to take my word I guess you know more than the Pros

Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 03-09-2017 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:05 AM #57
this is boxing

Quoted: 5699 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,737,249,880.82
Total Points: 94,010,325,384.21
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Thurman landed 17 more punches and Danny was more accurate by over 5% That wasn't easy.
Let me show you something about compubox:

If you and I fight for 10 rounds:

Compubox:
Right: You, Left: Me
R1: 30 to 12
R2: 16 to 9
R3: 19 to 11
R4: 8 to 14
R5: 9 to 15
R6: 8 to 12
R7: 30 to 13
R8: 9 to 18
R9: 13 to 20
R10: 12 to 18

Note: No kd's, no 10-8 rounds.

154 - 142: You outlanded me in total, but I outlanded you in 6 individual rounds out of 10, while you had 4 good rounds which was the reason why you outlanded me in total.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:06 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquehump View Post
Damn!! Look like Khan lost his mandatory spot for the winner of Garcia/Thurman, he may not have a fight with Manny and Brook appear to have moved on. lol
Nobody is checking for Khan now. He is 30 years old and you not going to get better at 30 years of age now you start to decline. He is just 1 L away from retirement at this point in his career.

Khan should just be trying to get back in the ring and shake off the rust period, he wasn't going to beat Manny anyway so its probably best for him. Unless he wanted to go out on his back for the most money anyway...

Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 03-09-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:08 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Let me show you something about compubox:

If you and I fight for 10 rounds:

Compubox:
Right: You, Left: Me
R1: 30 to 12
R2: 16 to 9
R3: 19 to 11
R4: 8 to 14
R5: 9 to 15
R6: 8 to 12
R7: 30 to 13
R8: 9 to 18
R9: 13 to 20
R10: 12 to 18

Note: No kd's, no 10-8 rounds.

154 - 142: You outlanded me in total, but I outlanded you in 6 individual rounds out of 10, while you had 4 good rounds which was the reason why you outlanded me in total.
See I like to go with the real facts not the trump type facts you living in a fantasy land

You got pro boxers out here that had it at a draw or had Thurman winning by a small margin. Maybe a few had it wider

At the end of the day the judges had it right. It was a split decision and Thurman barely won and now it's time for a rematch end of story. Now we wait...
Old 03-09-2017, 12:08 AM #60
this is boxing

Quoted: 5699 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,737,249,880.82
Total Points: 94,010,325,384.21
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Realizniguhnit - According to compubox Thurman outlanded DSG in 9 of 12 rounds

http://www.boxingscene.com/keith-thu...-stats--114258
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List