Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-21-2017, 09:28 AM #1
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,378,295,165,342,287,360.00
Total Points: 1,381,094,443,229,044,736.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 
Arrow hectari was right... (read)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Women are, for the most part, narcissistic and are only loyal as long as they can benefit from you -- emotionally, financially, spiritually, sexually, intellectually, or she likes your personality. The instant she gets bored with you or can't benefit from you it's a wrap son.

Also, women play up their cuteness/femininity to get what they want from men, favors, etc.

hectari is this manipulation? I understand. Women gotta do what they gotta do. I can't hate their hustle.

There is this girl I work with. She is fucking hot. A ten in my eyes. Cute face, slim waist, and ass for days. I ignored this girl for the most part because I got the vibe that she is narcissistic and stuck up (and to a degree I am right.)

One day she came up to me from behind me and tapped my shoulder. When I turned around she did the cutest shit ever -- she put her body in a straight line and jumped up ever so slightly, presenting herself like a present. To make matters worse, she has a cute ass voice. The way she talks makes me so weak.

"Can I borrow your printer please?"

I lose my senses and feel like I would say yes to anything at that moment.

She asked me for favors several more times after that.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

In my workplace, I am in the presence of hundreds of women who wear yoga pants. It leaves nothing to the imagination. In a sea of asses, this girl's ass stands out like a diamond. Her ass is legendary. The middle part of her ass when she is facing forward is the most pronounced -- the curve in between the waist and thighs. Every time I see it I lose my shit. Her thighs are ridiculous. She's just got so much ass. It never ends. She's even got curves when she stands sideways.

I know she's just a girl. I'm not even trying to holler at her. Truthfully, I am just trying to interact with her on a coworker-to-coworker basis.

But why is it so hard for me to deal with her as a human being?

I freeze and get super nervous when I am around her.

Her sexuality is so in-your-face. Her feminine presence is intoxicating. Do you understand?

I can't stop thinking about her.

When I lay down at night and close my eyes, all I see is her.

I dream about her.

My brain is telling me no but my heart and body keeps telling me yes.

This girl is so beautiful. Do you understand? No matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of these strong feelings I have for her.

On top of all of that, I am her type.

Even if she tried, she couldn't hide that ass. The only way she could hide that monster is if she tied a sweater around her waist.

What should I do? How can I stop obsessing over this chick?

Last edited by punchr; 01-22-2017 at 04:22 AM.
punchr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:53 AM #2
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 

Gebon, Sadio Mane, BostonGuy, i_am_a_champ, Split Decision, engleby, Mr Ehrmantraut, Dip_Slide, Panopticon, siablo14, Coyotefury, RetroSpeed05, DannyS, *OG Wenger*, AllBoxingAD, bekereka, HughJass
Old 01-21-2017, 10:02 AM #3
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 2559 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,015,100,000,000,161,087,488.00
Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. Thanks for all your help as a mod. - Box-Office thanks for the love in the 'poster of the year' thread :kiss: - -jose- Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... 'golden shower' :lol1: I haven't heard that term since high school - -jose- 
great moderation, thanks for keeping the forum free of garbage - Omowale Tribe Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. 
cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- 
For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Owen Cook is living proof that an ordinary guy can have incredible success with women. The skills and strategies he teaches are the real deal.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post17370289
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:09 PM #4
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Owen Cook is living proof that an ordinary guy can have incredible success with women. The skills and strategies he teaches are the real deal.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post17370289
Weed helps me get out of my head.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:38 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2028 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,291,665.94
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post

Women are, for the most part, narcissistic and are only loyal as long as they can benefit from you -- emotionally, financially, spiritually, sexually, intellectually, or she likes your personality. The instant she gets bored with you or can't benefit from you it's a wrap son.

Also, women play up their cuteness/femininity to get what they want from men, favors, etc.

hectari is this manipulation? I understand. Women gotta do what they gotta do. I can't hate their hustle.

There is this girl I work with. She is fucking hot. A ten in my eyes. Cute face, slim waist, and ass for days. I ignored this girl for the most part because I got the vibe that she is narcissistic and stuck up (and to a degree I am right.)

One day she came up to me from behind me and tapped my shoulder. When I turned around she did the cutest shit ever -- she put her body in a straight line and jumped up ever so slightly, presenting herself like a present. To make matters worse, she has a cute ass voice. The way she talks makes me so weak.

In my workplace, I am in the presences of hundreds of women who wear yoga pants. It leaves nothing to the imagination. In a sea of asses, this girl's ass stands out like a diamond. Her ass is legendary. The middle part of her ass when she is facing forward is the most pronounced -- the curve in between the waist and thighs. Every time I see it I lose my shit. Her thighs are ridiculous. She's just got so much ass. It never ends. She's even got curves when she stands sideways.

I know she's just a girl. I'm not even trying to holler at her. Truthfully, I am just trying to interact with her on a coworker-to-coworker basis.

Her sexuality is so in-your-face. Her feminine presence is intoxicating. Do you understand?

I dream about her.

This girl is so beautiful. Do you understand? No matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of these strong feelings I have for her.

Even if she tried, she couldn't hide that ass. The only way she could hide that monster is if she tied a sweater around her waist.

Rape her

Shout 'hard work ,dedication' whilst at it.
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:44 PM #6
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1801 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,006,297.23
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:

In my workplace, I am in the presences of hundreds of women who wear yoga pants. It leaves nothing to the imagination. In a sea of asses, this girl's ass stands out like a diamond. Her ass is legendary. The middle part of her ass when she is facing forward is the most pronounced -- the curve in between the waist and thighs. Every time I see it I lose my shit. Her thighs are ridiculous. She's just got so much ass. It never ends. She's even got curves when she stands sideways.

I dream about her.

The bold: You already are dealing with her as a human being. You are just repressing your human nature because of societal conditioning, hence why you are confused.

On second note. Her @ss is ok, not anything special.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:11 PM #7
Power to the People

Quoted: 4246 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,175,511,204,776,704,512.00
Total Points: 2,175,562,149,778,580,992.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Siablo probably gave the thread a one star down because the title Hectari being Right offended him that or another pro black like Dunn lol
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:38 PM #8
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
The bold: You already are dealing with her as a human being. You are just repressing your human nature because of societal conditioning, hence why you are confused.

On second note. Her @ss is ok, not anything special.
lol that's not her ass dude...
Old 01-21-2017, 06:59 PM #9
WAR CANELO

Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Suup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,001,001,000,053,760.00
An honourable man. - JabRight Trump wins - Freedom. No Message - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the gift :beerchug: - -jose- Love that sig! - 1bad65 

I know a chick just like the one you mentioned.

She has so much ass, she couldn't hide it if she tried
Suup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:00 PM #10
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 2559 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,015,100,000,000,161,087,488.00
Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. Thanks for all your help as a mod. - Box-Office thanks for the love in the 'poster of the year' thread :kiss: - -jose- Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... 'golden shower' :lol1: I haven't heard that term since high school - -jose- 
great moderation, thanks for keeping the forum free of garbage - Omowale Tribe Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. 
cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- 
For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Quote:
Weed helps me get out of my head.
Weed isn't gonna help you with girls. Being stoned isn't gonna enhance your social skills
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(read), hectari, right...

User Tag List