No announcement yet.

Arreola proved Wilders average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
    Wilder couldnt finish a old shot fighter who is not even ranked in the top 35 and who took the fight on two weeks notice how pathetic is that he had every advantage height , reach and power. He needs to fire his basic ass 1,2 trainer who I feel is holding him back from reaching his true potential. He loses to the top hw's at this point of his career.
    The bad thing is they found Chris with 2 dozen tacos and a 2 liter bottle of coke when they approach him on fighting Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      when did Fury have his arms on Bytchko and doing the mambo while receiving body shots?

don't confuse bronze bombing entertainment to long range showboating avoid jabs...
      He had his arms on his back and still ducking punches.

I would say that's a little bit more impressive

Comment

Wilder is an average heavyweight with tremendous power.

His skills are raw AF and his balance is off most of the time. He fights small and has a tendency to switch off throughout the fight. Maybe that's just because he fights to the level of his opponent.

Does anybody think this version of Arreola would see the 3rd round if he was in with Joshua? Would Joshua or Fury or Klitschko take a single punch off this guy? I don't think so.

Wilder is not on the level of the other top guys, but he does have that equalizer and contrary to early beliefs, seems like he can take a punch.

I'd pick Povetkin to beat him based on that performance and also his last 2-3 defenses tbh.

Comment

Wilder couldnt finish a old shot fighter who is not even ranked in the top 35 and who took the fight on two weeks notice how pathetic is that he had every advantage height , reach and power. He needs to fire his basic ass 1,2 trainer who I feel is holding him back from reaching his true potential. He loses to the top hw's at this point of his career.
          Arreola needs to retire. Hes been shot for a while now.

Comment

Bummmmmm squadddddddd

Comment

Povetkin would've iced that fcuker.

Comment

Wilder toyed with him with a broken hand for our entertainment. Stop being haters. It's not good for you

Comment

NOt a big Wilder fan but he looked good. He did exactly what he was supposed to do, dominated. And did it with one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    Huh. He did finish him...
                    Whoa haven't seen you in a minute lol

Comment

your an idiot Wilder DID stop him with a broken hand and wilder was treating this fight like a easy sparring match doing what he wanted when he wanted

Comment

Working...
                      X