So If The Race For Fighter Of This Generation Between Hop And Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
    Jean Pascal skyrockets Hops legacy?

Lehlo Ledwabba was the best 122 lbs fighter before he fought Pac. Thats not even TOP 5 from Pacs resume.

Lehlo > Pascal
    hopkins have never been ko'd or ripped apart in ANY fight like pac has........

hopkins has names like

wright.
    tarver.
    trinidad.
    delahoya.
    pavlik.
    pascal.

(and fights that could have EASILY been scored for him)

calzaghie (which i scored it in his favor)
    taylor (which i scored in his favor)

including 20 title defenses over the course of TEN freaking YEARS. & he's still looking for the butes & dawsons of the world (almost at 50 years of age)

you would have to be a complete & utter MORON to not know that hopkins is GREATER then pac. this is getting PATHETIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
      Jean Pascal skyrockets Hops legacy?

Lehlo Ledwabba was the best 122 lbs fighter before he fought Pac. Thats not even TOP 5 from Pacs resume.

Lehlo > Pascal
      read my last message & you will see why you guys have gotten CARRIED away with pac & mayweather......(namely PAC)

Comment

bhop is a fraud he ducks dawson for yrs and fights blown up middleweights at light heavyweight...he said that he didnt wana fight dawson because he doesnt want to ruin the future of boxing but once dawson loses to the very limited and ordinary pascal all of a sudden bhop wants to fight for the title...hes such a ***** and overrated by dumbasses like all of you

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
          bhop is a fraud he ducks dawson for yrs and fights blown up middleweights at light heavyweight...he said that he didnt wana fight dawson because he doesnt want to ruin the future of boxing but once dawson loses to the very limited and ordinary pascal all of a sudden bhop wants to fight for the title...hes such a ***** and overrated by dumbasses like all of you
          cry for me.......

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            hopkins have never been ko'd or ripped apart in ANY fight like pac has........

hopkins has names like

wright.
            tarver.
            trinidad.
            delahoya.
            pavlik.
            pascal.

(and fights that could have EASILY been scored for him)

calzaghie (which i scored it in his favor)
            taylor (which i scored in his favor)

including 20 title defenses over the course of TEN freaking YEARS. & he's still looking for the butes & dawsons of the world (almost at 50 years of age)

you would have to be a complete & utter MORON to not know that hopkins is GREATER then pac. this is getting PATHETIC.
            It looks like like there's only 3 HOF on your list and all of them are from lower weights. I think you failed to mention his win against Glenn Johnson who could be a HOF.

I believed Hopkins is ATG because he withstood the test of time but there's too many stinkers and uninspiring performance in between to consider him greater than Floyd or Pacquiao.

Comment

cry for me.......

i will cry but only at the end of titanic...was this suppose to be a funny way of making me look dumb without actually saying something? good one buddy

Comment

Pac is the best of this generation. Visually you can see it alone. He punches and dont need a lot of the spoiling stuff BH needs and does.

Pac throws punches, they land, he wins. BH has to do a lot of other stuff to be victorious.

Comment

hopkins is ahead of pac & mayweather as far as ATG status goes....

so yea, he is the greatest fighter of this generation.

i could care less about a trophy. he will OFFICIALLY go down as greater.....

benard hopkins is the greatest of his time.

a old school throw back kinda guy. even today he's willing to fight the butes and dawsons of the world. the guys close to 50.

HOPKINS IS GREATER THEN PAC.

only those who have no history of both fighters would even think to argue this......
                  hahaha funny guy your like an american ******* except for bhop...besides glen johnson and maybe john david jackson(stretch) his mw reign sucks..he waited 6 yrs to even try to unify tito was from a smaller weight class oscar was smaller weight class..pavlik same..wright same..ornelas same...calzaghe same..pascal sucks and is super flawed...roy was washed up..hes been ducking dawson for about 3 yrs and will continue to do that...hes never gona be looked at as an atg by any one who knows anything about the sport...cry for me

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                    It looks like like there's only 3 HOF on your list and all of them are from lower weights. I think you failed to mention his win against Glenn Johnson who could be a HOF.

I believed Hopkins is ATG because he withstood the test of time but there's too many stinkers and uninspiring performance in between to consider him greater than Floyd or Pacquiao.
                    tarver will be a hall of famer, glen, oscar, wright, tito. will all be hall of famers......look at pac. he fought Barrera, marquez, & Morales. all hall of famers. but i can't give him credit for morales because he beat pac & so did marquez in my opinion. so that leaves barrera.

you're a clown.

i could pick apart pacs entire resume when compared with hopkins MAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                      hahaha funny guy your like an american ******* except for bhop...besides glen johnson and maybe john david jackson(stretch) his mw reign sucks..he waited 6 yrs to even try to unify tito was from a smaller weight class oscar was smaller weight class..pavlik same..wright same..ornelas same...calzaghe same..pascal sucks and is super flawed...roy was washed up..hes been ducking dawson for about 3 yrs and will continue to do that...hes never gona be looked at as an atg by any one who knows anything about the sport...cry for me
                      you're a moron....

hopkins cleaned out his entire division & MORE over the course of 10 years. taking on TOP middleweight after top middleweight.....only a RET@RD with no history of hopkins would utter such nonsense. a smaller weight class? you sound like a f@g hole. oscar had fought at a higher weight before fighting hopkins & he was ko'd by a CRISP body shot (oscar has a INCREDIBLE durable body regardless) but when he's drained it's understandable. the same with tito. TITO HAS ONLY BEEN KO'D AGAINST HOPKINS. 10 years of dominance as a middleweight. almost 7 hall of famers on your resume. still beating WORLD class fighters within your division while approaching 50.

hopkins IS GREATER THEN PAC.

CRY FOOOOOOOOR ME.

MAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X