Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messi fails again for the Argentinians!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Messi fails again for the Argentinians!!

This is the curse when NSB Argentinians vacated Maidana, Martinez, Matthysse.. nor root for Heilland to fight Lil'G.

They all craze for Lil'G and they don't support their own they messed up Messi's karma. Hopefully they'll learn.

Heard messi is a freakin prick. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

It's becoming a very common thing.

A squad of terrific players who continue to fail on the international stage.

Comment

Not even in this pathetic made up tournament can they win a damn trophy, what a bunch of stupid fcks.

Comment

Well when Higuain continues to screw up great opportunities, you're not going to win many games.

3 finals, 3 years, 3 bottle jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Well when Higuain continues to screw up great opportunities, you're not going to win many games.

3 finals, 3 years, 3 bottle jobs.

i seriously wonder if he has ever contemplated suicide, i remember feeling bad for robben for losing the champions league and the world cup all in the lapse of a few months, but at least he got the CL latter. higuain has lost 3 in a row. messi can't do everything by himself unfortunately

Comment

Isn't the TS a Yank who said Ronaldo was better than Messi because he watched a documentary about him? rofl:

Comment

Messi has quit international football now. Seems he's having a little tantrum!!
                Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 06-27-2016, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  This is the curse when NSB Argentinians vacated Maidana, Martinez, Matthysse.. nor root for Heilland to fight Lil'G.

They all craze for Lil'G and they don't support their own they messed up Messi's karma. Hopefully they'll learn.
                  The problem with Messi is that he tries to play for Argentina same way he plays for Barcelona. However, the issue is that, with Barca he is surrounded by special talents, while in Argentina he only has average players around. With this, Messi can't allow himself to be lazy the way he does in Barca and plays only when he has the ball. Messi should be taking over games, making sure the plays are through him, creating and defending. Him and Ronaldo play for their respective country as if they are afraid to break a nail. They rarely see much of the ball because they expect the service to be the same as in their million dollar clubs, surrounded by other million dollar ballers. They fail to realize that they have to get dirty, grimy, and hustle on the field, and i think this is why people always question their hearts whenever they play for their country.

I have been watching football since 86, and i see the passion the old time greats bring to the game. These young lads don't care for their country; they are spoiled by riches. They are not work horses, and don't do shyt unless the ball is at their feet. Watch how many times their country men work for them, only to have them lose the ball and either whine or throw tantrums, or just stand with their hands on their waists.

Comment

He's lucky Peron isn't in power....he'd be buried in a very deep grave by now.

Comment

Working...
                    X