No announcement yet.

Police: "Be prepared for a Riot (May 2nd)."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No riots.
    Some people will be happy, others will be sad. In the end both fighters embrace and talk about how good the other is, and hopefully fans talk about this fight and who they saw it with for years.

Comment

Boxing matches don't cause major riots.

Well, maybe in Jack Dempsey's time, but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Boxing matches don't cause riots.

Well, maybe in Jack Dempsey's time, but not anymore.
        Think they do in Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
          Well ain't this some shyt! Not that long ago, the city's finest knocked on my door and told me to be prepared for the worst.

I asked him wtf was he talking about, and he said that come May 2nd, that there is 99.9% chance that the great city of Portland (Oregon - OreGUN, not OreGONE) will erupt. I asked him how and why...

He said: Sir, are you a boxing aficionado?

I says: Sure, what's poppin', mang?

City's Finest: Mayweather is gonna get knocked the f.u.c.k. out, and his thugs are gonna go wild.

I says: No shyt? How do you know this, Officer?

he said: "Sir, I don't have time to explain, I'm just giving you heads up. BE PREPARED FOR A RIOT.
          TRUE STORY.

Crazy!!!! Has the Poe-Poe paid you a visit, yet?

Folks, lock your doors, take care of your family, and may God be with you come May 2nd.

Long live Master Manny Pacquiao! God is sending his second child to kill the devil and his followers.
          weak ass racist bastard

Comment

Orange County Police are on high alert May 2. (Friends dad is sherriff working Westminster). BEen asking him bout if there were to be riots.... He said his department has NO ONE on leave that night and that riot gear will be supplied if necessary.

Its on like donkey kong. Its not racism.... Its protection of property.

Let them LA hoods come to my OC neighborhood.... I shoot first, then shake the officers hand next.... Then file a report. Go to work next day

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
              Orange County Police are on high alert May 2. (Friends dad is sherriff working Westminster). BEen asking him bout if there were to be riots.... He said his department has NO ONE on leave that night and that riot gear will be supplied if necessary.

Its on like donkey kong. Its not racism.... Its protection of property.

Let them LA hoods come to my OC neighborhood.... I shoot first, then shake the officers hand next.... Then file a report. Go to work next day
              Thank you!!! Same here. So tell me... How the **** is this raciss??? Jesus Christ, these people are unbelievable. I will never vote Democrat again!!!!

Also, just because I don't trust black people that makes me raciss? Lmao

I wasn't called a racist when I voted for Obama.... Twice! Fahk out of here, pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                No worries, I have a S&W M&P 9MM and a Benelli Nova with full tactical kit. Let there be a riot, let somebody try to kick in my door, lol. It is going to be a very bad night for that person.

Lucky! I just got a couple of machates. Be safe and God bless, bro.

Comment

You can see the contrast in countries, in the Philippines when Pac was knocked out or robbed against Bradley nobody rioted and like 95 million mostly poor impoverished filipinos were glued to watching the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    You can see the contrast in countries, in the Philippines when Pac was knocked out or robbed against Bradley nobody rioted and like 95 million mostly poor impoverished filipinos were glued to watching the fight.
                    are you implying that americans will riot if floyd is robbed or knocked out?

Comment

My wife expects us to see more action than just main event

Comment

Working...
                      X