Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan a Tougher fight for Mayweather than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Khan a Tougher fight for Mayweather than Pacquiao?

Don't think this one has been asked before (I searched the threads before posting).

Does Amir Khan actually pose a more difficult style match up for Mayweather than Manny Pacquiao does?

Khan has a better jab than Pacquiao, he's taller, rangier (4 inches more reach than Pacquiao), less powerful, about equal footwork, equal defense, equal speed. But Pacquiao seems to have that phantom power which could be the deciding factor.

Tactically, they're both trained by Roach so the game plan would probably be similar. Most of Roach's fighters seem to fight in a very similar way, sort of like a stick and move, ambush style. So, is Khan a tougher fight for Mayweather, or is Pacquiao?
    Khan is a tougher fight for Mayweather
    30.00%
    Pacquiao is a tougher fight for Mayweather
    65.00%
    They are about equal difficulty level for Mayweather
    5.00%

No........Never

Comment

Yes he is, I have no doubt about that, but Floyd still beats Khan easy. So it don't even matter really.

Comment

FUK NO! I think Mayweather would STOP KHAN!

Comment

At this point no. He a lesser and green version of Pac. Khan be waaaay off balance when he throw his combinations. Manny has much better balance, speed, footwork, and power. I think if you give Mayweather more time to age and Khan get some more legit wins under his belt then he could in the future give Mayweather problems.

Comment

Khans china ass chin getting checked.. and running like a biotch? right

Comment

Khan would try and steal the fight with speed and running , Floyd will still beat him but it would be a straight up boxing match , in that I think its a harder fight than Pac .

Manny is easy for Floyd because of styles , I think Floyd would nearly toy with him the skills between them are are mile apart , Manny has trouble with good skilled boxers and Floyd is the best thinking boxer in the sport ., Floyd is tough, strong and dont get tired , its a bad fight for Manny .

Comment

Mayweather stops Con. He doesn't stop Pacquiao.

Comment

lmao this a joke? khan is a joke of a technical boxer and would get picked apart every round, 12-0 shutout

pacquiao gives him more trouble

Comment

The difference is that Pac beats him while Khan runs back to his daddy with whiny chin chin..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X