Nice list. Time Crimes is excellent.

I'll add:

Donnie Darko
    Triangle
    Frequency
    Mr Nobody
    The Jacket
    The I inside

Not all of them are great but just some i could think of.
    Loved Triangle.
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    BodiesInFlight, Melancholia seems to have the same kind of plot as Another Earth. Is it as anti-climactic?

I haven't watched that movie but plan to. I read some where that the movie is supposedly about the different dimensions, and that it's mostly accurate, or at least it made a good attempt at being as accurate as possible, as far as actual physics and theories go.
    Loved Melancholia.
    And Nymphomaniac.

Also love....Pontypool.

And watched Nightcrawler again. Love it.
    Am now playing GTA V in the Nightcrawler car. Photographing accidents and shootouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Loved Triangle.

Loved Melancholia.
      And Nymphomaniac.
      Just watched Melancholia due to to two recommendations here. Man, what did you love about it? Another Earth was better, and it was low budget. I almost feel bad for giving it 5/10, Melancholia makes it look like an 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Just watched Melancholia due to to two recommendations here. Man, what did you love about it? Another Earth was better, and it was low budget. I almost feel bad for giving it 5/10, Melancholia makes it look like an 8.
        I agree... Everything but Dunst's ****, and the final scene at the end when "it happens" was nothing but artsy BS.

I appreciate high-brow artsy intellectual movies when they are done right - Melancholia was not.

Comment

• Kingsman 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            Time Travel Films:

Back To The Future I and II ( obviously )
            Time Bandits
            12 Monkeys
            Time After Time
            Army of Darkness
            The Time Machine ( Original )
            Time Crimes
            Planet of the Apes ( Original )
            T I and T II
            Primer
            Looper
            Source Code
            La Jetee
            have you watched predestination?

i have it 7/10

Comment

• Hot Tub Time Machine 2. Hilarious!!!!!

Comment

• watched Looper last night. I really liked this film, good performances, especially from Gordon-levitt. the screenwriter did a great job of keeping the suspense going throughout the film, and good characterization. I didn't see any ways where I thought the film could have been better.

Comment

• I just watched robocop the newest one. 6/10.

I want to know when that movie the champ with is coming out. I want to see that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    have you watched predestination?

i have it 7/10
                    Its a hoot. Quite bizarre and predictable but entertaining.

Watched John Wick starring Keanu Reeves and a bunch of others wanting a pay cheque.

Id rename it John ****.

Keanu makes a plank of wood look animated. He is sooooo fukin wooden in this its painful the dialogue is ridiculous, the soundtrack is just dance/rock music. Marilyn Manson crowing about guns and violence yet again. The subtitles have a few words written in yellow for some reason, and the story fukin terrible.
                    It tries so hard to be a smart action thriller, but its the most predictable, tired load of bollocks ive seen in a long time.

Im sure some people will like the fight scenes. Id of liked it when i was 12.

2/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Its a hoot. Quite bizarre and predictable but entertaining.

Watched John Wick starring Keanu Reeves and a bunch of others wanting a pay cheque.

Id rename it John ****.

Keanu makes a plank of wood look animated. He is sooooo fukin wooden in this its painful the dialogue is ridiculous, the soundtrack is just dance/rock music. Marilyn Manson crowing about guns and violence yet again. The subtitles have a few words written in yellow for some reason, and the story fukin terrible.
                      It tries so hard to be a smart action thriller, but its the most predictable, tired load of bollocks ive seen in a long time.

Im sure some people will like the fight scenes. Id of liked it when i was 12.

2/10.
                      I thought it was a pretty fun movie, but i get that it isn't for everyone.
                      I can be a sucker for cliched adult action flicks though.

I just watched The Drop

A pretty dull movie if i'm honest

5/10

Comment

Working...
                      X