No announcement yet.

WBC: Canelo Alvarez vs. Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
    haha he talks **** cuz he is what the fans love, a guy that will fight ANYONE... whats so bad about that.

ill bet u 1mil on Vanes when this fight happens ok

Vanes has showed heart and stepped it up when needed... i think he KOs Canelo within 10
    No doubt I'll put up a mil on that one

and he talks too arrogant for my liking, nothing wrong with it, but when you're not considered "elite" yet, it should really be more humility and talent getting you where you need to be, not your mouth, but no doubt it would be a good fight, and I'm pretty confident that Canelo drops the kid but he gets up to end it in a UD

Comment

ya he started a bit too confident and went all out at Roman and stayed open.... that was veryyyy far from the game plan.

he collected himself well and finished off Roman in the 7th though, and maybe learned more in this fight than any of his previous 29 victories.
      Roman and Ouma 1000% better than any of the bums they've put in Canelo with.

I don't think Canelo would be able to beat either Roman or Ouma. A 135 journeyman bum put Canelo on his ass fighting at WW. Imagine him against a real fighter for a change?

Only suckers believe the hypetrain hypejobs.

Comment

not sure it would be all that eazy bro lol

as much as i like Vanes and his raw talent, Canelo proved himself well saturday...

either way, this is easily THE BEST fight at 154 that can be made now, Vanes has climbed the ranks to finally be #1 WBC contender, he deserves his shot.
        He didn't prove ****. He could've stopped that BUM in the first round if he wanted to but dragged the fight out for 12 rounds just to complete the mirage for his gullible fans.

Rhodes is one of the worst fighters I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

Canelo by dec.I dont think this fight will happen anytime soon.Top rank and
          goldenboy are still not workng together.And he seems there are no plans
          so far in doing so.Would be a big fight in the la area,Would sell out staples.

Comment

and wtf is up with HBO not talkin about Vanes or showin him as the mandatory now and top contender...

is this what GBP wants??? does the ducking start here already??

i mean really, go to WBC official website and Vanes is clearly ranked #1 mandatory to fight Canelo, yet HBO is too fukin good to mention this?? instead they mention Angulo who hasnt even fought in some time now... such bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
              Roman and Ouma 1000% better than any of the bums they've put in Canelo with.

I don't think Canelo would be able to beat either Roman or Ouma. A 135 journeyman bum put Canelo on his ass fighting at WW. Imagine him against a real fighter for a change?

Only suckers believe the hypetrain hypejobs.
              Well ouma whooped his azz,And roman was whooping his azz till he got
              knocked out.

Comment

and wtf is up with HBO not talkin about Vanes or showin him as the mandatory now and top contender...

is this what GBP wants??? does the ducking start here already??

i mean really, go to WBC official website and Vanes is clearly ranked #1 mandatory to fight Canelo, yet HBO is too fukin good to mention this?? instead they mention Angulo who hasnt even fought in some time now... such bs.
                its obvious hbo dont give a shlt about him and dont see him as a threat.

Comment

say what u want... Vanes still has a much more solid resume than Canelo, not much to argue there

Comment

Austin Trout is a legit threat to Canelo and Vanes.

No one talks about this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      its obvious hbo dont give a shlt about him and dont see him as a threat.
                      haha... or maybe he is too much of a threat as the mandatory so GBP tryin to hold him off for now.

dont be stupid bro... a guy 30-0 ranked #1 is a FUKIN THREAT... maybe not to you, but to Canelo and Golden Boy, he is A THREAT!

Comment

Working...
                      X