Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr. vs Shane Mosley is fixed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Clottey fight looked a lot more suspect, he barely through a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      if u watch the fight
      1-2 rounds mosley was like playing a little bit with this guy b4 giving in to what they planned give a little show to people,
      then on the 2nd round he was like lets try make this guy taste my power
      then there comes a big shot to floyd
      mosley was like ohhh shooot i did too much lol
      then mosley was like come here hold on me so u wont fall
      then mosley waited till mayweather recover lol b4 throwing another punch,
      then he throw another shot and rocked floyd
      mosley was like come on man that was just my soft punch :// then he was like i guess i shouldnt punch him nu more it might send him to deep sleep lol
      Lol, funny thing you made there man.

Comment

Worst poll ever.

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
          Floydiots keep making Pacquiao vs Margarito fixed? Well. Ask you self Floydiots. Mayweather vs Mosley is a fixed fight too? Because Mayweather Jr and Shane Mosley are both "Partners" and handle Golden boy Promotion?

Mayweather Jr. vs Shane Mosley is fixed? and Pacquiao vs Margarito is fixed? are both dumb question. This is not WWE so GTFOH!!!
          This is really a one sided Poll, No isn't in the selection. Possible? ****

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Floyd is not controlled by GB like Pac is controlled by Arum ,
            don't really need to control both parties to fix a fight.
            Floyd is his own boss ,,
            cool...
            Mosley is a partner in GB not hired help ,
            well, isn't that convenient? at least we know he won't squeal.
            the fight was under full OST ,,,,
            yes, because PED's play a major role on a fixed fight...
            Roach and Arum have a history of handling cheats so when it is inhouse and controlled soley by Arum and Arum stands to lose a fortune the fix is a huge possibility .
            now that you mention it, floyd DOES have a history of participating in fixed matches...
            Last edited by ummeed; 10-21-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

i dont know but i know shane was tired after 2 rounds.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Watch that.
                That video fails in so so so many ways. Whoever did it knows nothing and I repeat nothing about boxing. Its one of the most useless videos that I have ever seen. Come on, you could have done better than that!

Mosley is rocking Floyd and this video comments on a body shot by Floyd being effective? Or that in the 3rd round Floyd puts up his guard, as to say, he learned his mistakes in round 2 and changed his defense. Well, he did the same in round 2 but was rocked the 2nd time after Floyd used that same defensive stance.

Also, Mosley couldn't continue to fight the way he did in the 2nd round because he was gassed out. There was no and I repeat no sustained pressure coming from Mosley after that 2nd round.

As for there were no openings.... well, in boxing, if they are not there then you try to create openings. Mosley is out of prime and just couldn't.

Comment

Nonito Donaire wins it.

Comment

Yes it was a very clear fix fight and if margarito hit and wobbled pac then suddenly will stop throwing his punches just like mosley did to floyd then i will say that pac-marg is a fix fight too.

Comment

Plain and simple... NO

The second round proves that

Pacquiao-Clottey on the other hand... Hmm... I mean, yes

Molsey being old is a lot more accountable to why Floyd dominated him from 3-12 more so than the fight being fixed. If u think the fight was fixed, than 2 things. U love **** and u don't know crap about boxing.
                      Last edited by JDezi4; 10-22-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X