Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing is the superior combat sport - Period!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Boxing is the superior combat sport - Period!!!"

Bollocks! That's until the boxing guy gets taken to the ground and pounded like Toney.

You don't even have to be a boxer these days to get taken to the ground.

Comment

I enjoy martial arts in their own respective areas, not mashed together in a big man grabbing spectacle.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        I enjoy martial arts in their own respective areas, not mashed together in a big man grabbing spectacle.
        It doesn't look all that kosher in a sport environment. But it could very well come in handy in life or death situation. Even with lethal weapons involved.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSINESSMAN
          dumbass ***ggots saying that it is manly to grab men by their asses etcetera need to check their jizzupped asses.
          slap a dick on both your cheeks and go **** yourselves ballcheese aficianados. mma is for gayass ***ggots and if you love it and love watching two cats getting it on on the ground you are 100points tleast bisex. all you say and try to deny it won't change the truth. i ****ing hate bisex***ggotss. true story that it is more manly to punch it out than get on the ground and dry****. and spartans were gay as **** as well documented you ****in fairy pinkcake bittch.

as for the ts, none of that **** mma ***** belongs in the nsb.

***ofallsports, sexualise your dick and stop being a pusssy. liking to watch two cats wrestle = ***ggotism. a dude does not watch two men wrestle if he is straight because he doesn't like it. spit the jizz out your mouth and man up panzie.

boxing = great. k1 = very good. mma = good until cats commence the teabagging.

true story. ***ggots up in here will deny. watch.

Answer this question:

When you see two men wrestling, do you actually see them as if they were having sex?

Really...be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofallsports View Post
            Were you actually aware that psychologists have studied the sexuality of guys who get turned on by men doing activities, such as wrestling?

Were you aware that if a guy is straight then watching guys fighting isn't sexualized in their minds? It is if a straight guy watches two women though - that activity is very erotic to a straight guy.

Two men fighting only becomes sexualized if you, as a guy, leans toward ****erotic tendencies.

Food for thought buddy...
            you're the fan of mmgay, not me buddy. food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              you're the fan of mmgay, not me buddy. food for thought.
              I can answer the question myself. No, I don't see two guys wrestling and view them as two guys having sex.

How about you? I asked you the same question in another thread...

When you see two guys wrestling, do you actually visualize two guys having sex? It seems to me by all your comments about "mmgay" that all you see is two guys slapping their balls against each other's asses.

But why don't you clarify that for us. Is that actually what you see when you see two guys wrestling? Do you visualize a guy shoving his c0ck down the other guy's throat...is that what you're seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofallsports View Post
                I can answer the question myself. No, I don't see two guys wrestling and view them as two guys having sex.

How about you? I asked you the same question in another thread...

When you see two guys wrestling, do you actually visualize two guys having sex? It seems to me by all your comments about "mmgay" that all you see is two guys slapping their balls against each other's asses.

But why don't you clarify that for us. Is that actually what you see when you see two guys wrestling? Do you visualize a guy shoving his c0ck down the other guy's throat...is that what you're seeing?
                keep your gay fantasies to yourself, no one wants to hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  keep your gay fantasies to yourself, no one wants to hear them.
                  But its you that keeps implying that when you see this sport, you view it as "mmgay". Why is that?

So answer the question...when you see two guys wrestling, do you actually visualize it as two guys gagging on each other's chodes?

It's an easy "yes" or "no" answer.

I'm betting everyone whose read me asking you this question is waiting to see how you answer this. So don't keep everyone waiting.

YES OR NO???

Comment

dumbass ***ggots saying that it is manly to grab men by their asses etcetera need to check their jizzupped asses.
                    slap a dick on both your cheeks and go **** yourselves ballcheese aficianados. mma is for gayass ***ggots and if you love it and love watching two cats getting it on on the ground you are 100points tleast bisex. all you say and try to deny it won't change the truth. i ****ing hate bisex***ggotss. true story that it is more manly to punch it out than get on the ground and dry****. and spartans were gay as **** as well documented you ****in fairy pinkcake bittch.

***ofallsports, sexualise your dick and stop being a pusssy. liking to watch two cats wrestle = ***ggotism. a dude does not watch two men wrestle if he is straight because he doesn't like it. spit the jizz out your mouth and man up panzie.

Dude just come out already and GTFO to a Gay forum. No one here appreciates your gayish sexual point of view of sports.

Comment

^^ Best post anybody on this forum ever made on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X