Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Anthony Joshua Don't Sound Confident About Us Fighting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a load of shyte ....lol

Joshua pretty much said the fights going to happen unlike Wilder hinting and passively suggested he wouldn't fight Klitchko any time soon and will wait until he retired or aged without saying that (well he did say that.lol ) . If Joshua wasnt around Wilder still wouldn't have fought him yet and waited Klitchko out to the very end if he could until he saw Klitchko getting ready to retire. (Id still put $$$ on Wlad )

See the contradiction here?

Joshua wants to be and follow in your foot steps though right Wilder ? That would be a little too late for that bc hes fought a few top 10 guys you really havent fought any yet and Joshua still hss a solid 10 years left:wank:
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-17-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I think if the fight doesn't happen in 2018 then AJ will be asking for a lot of criticism (rightly so)...until then I will give him the benefit of the doubt...one thing that bothers me though is when world champs say things like 'I'm not ready' or 'maybe in a year or two' nonsense it's just ducking but being politically smart with the words.

Once you win a world strap you should be ready to fight anyone..AJ is the cash cow so he can't get annoyed that everyone wants a piece now, I mean he jumped all over the Charles Martin fight didn't he? plus he's the unified champ and also the heavyweight division isn't exactly stacked with talent so they can't avoid each other for too much longer imo.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        That's called a duck and you're one too
        That's called logic and you are a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          That's called logic and you are a ******.
          Don't diss grammar like that..

*you're

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            1st things 1st fight an opponent with a pulse.
            Joshua has a pulse. Why can't he fight him?

Comment

A.j resume not good either its no heavyweights to fight. The ones that wilder was going to fight keep failing drug tests ******

Comment

Wilder is a nugget hes just ko klitchko who put you asleep loads times in sparring with head gear on yet hes affraid just dont see it do you aj beats wilder easy imo typical ovethyped american

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  If Joshua doesn't fight Wilder in 2018 then he deserves some stick, but...

Isn't this the same Wilder that ducked Wladimir Klitschko when his management themselves acknowledged that Wilder wasn't ready for him?

Sigh. Did nobody ever teach you that stereotypes are largely wrong and outdated? Not to mention all they achieve is making you look like an ignorant fool.

The state of this place.
                  I guess your so holy and always right yourself!

Yeah right, so shut the fuk up you self righteous pompous internet councilmember!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Joshua has a pulse. Why can't he fight him?
                    Not sure if its AJ he stepped up and fought klit in his 18th bout

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Joshua will sign with HBO before this fight happens. Writing is on the wall. They’ve already hinted at this fight being too early. Joshua supposedly has two fights left with Showtime. He has to fight a Pulev next. Tactical move by Hearn
                      10000%, spot on buddy, I have been thinking this for weeks, esp since Hearn is making a push in the US and understands HBO has money to spare with Top Rank gone.

Hearn wants not part of Deontay Wilder right now, crossing the street will be helpful to the cause,

Comment

Working...
                      X