Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most ruthless crime boss of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Chances are you've never heard of the craziest ones. They rarely make it near the top of the food chain. Craziest one I knew was a Lithuanian loan shark who worked for the Italians. He had a fierce reputation. Definition of bad mofo. Funny thing is, to meet him, he was a very charismatic and humorous guy. Until you got angry, then a switch flipped and you didn't want to be anywhere near him.

When I was a kid I met Richard Kuklinski. My father knew him, and a lot of other psychopaths. A mobster by the name of Steve Maltese lived a couple blocks down from me, he gunned down two detectives in my neighborhood diner because they were tailing him and he thought they were going to snuff him out in the diner. Or at least that was his story. The famous photo of mobster Carmine Galante shot dead with a cigar clenched in his teeth, happened just a few blocks away from where I lived. We had a mot of mobsters in our neighborhood growing up. Coffee shops everywhere. I knew one of the orchestrators of the Pizza Connection heroin ring. He owned a neighborhood bakery that was used a front.

But out of all of the crazy killers we knew, that Lithuanian dude was one of the baddest.

What were some of the stories of Lituanian dude in action?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      raymond "shrimp boy" chow!
      Speaking of Asian criminals, China Dogg from Paul Side WC was a rider. Dude blasted that ABZ foo at point blank range at a pool hall.

My homey did some time with China Dog and he has a solid rep behing bars i hear.

I used to go at it with a bunch of sides of WC and id say majority were rankers but this motherfuker Chinadog was a real one.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Speaking of Asian criminals, China Dogg from Paul Side WC was a rider. Dude blasted that ABZ foo at point blank range at a pool hall.

My homey did some time with China Dog and he has a solid rep behing bars i hear.

I used to go at it with a bunch of sides of WC and id say majority were rankers but this motherfuker Chinadog was a real one.
        ABI

He was LA ABI out of chinatown

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          That **** head in Vegas ....high ground...perfect vantage point...that syncopated rythem of his .223

My 91 kicks up more dust. But...homie went to war with war on his mind
          If he used your hk 91

He would've killed more ppl

32 floors up, 400 yards away

I'll take a semi auto .308 over a bump fire .223 or 7.62x39mm any day

At least that's what i heard he used. Ak and ar type.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            What were some of the stories of Lituanian dude in action?
            Can't share any of the stories where the statute of limitations doesn't apply (I honestly don't know if this guy is still alive, if he is he would be in his late 70s by now), but there were several victims who got their candles blown out.

A couple of the less incriminating stories are...

Back in the 70s, he, my dad and another guy named "Frankie" were sitting in a pizzeria late one night after a few drinks. In the back of the pizzeria was a group of dudes openly discussing real estate ventures and what have you. He didn't like their topic of conversation and told Frankie to go to their table and punch one of them in the face. Frankie insisted against it and after a failed attempt at weaseling out of it, the Lithuanian told him that if he didn't, he would kill him.

So, Frankie walks over, plugs one of these dudes in the face, and they all grab him. Lithuanian guy gets up from his chair strolls over and starts punching the shyt out of these guys. Knocking dudes out and tossing them around like ragdolls. One of them got brave and hit him with a metal pizza tray. That guy got pummeled and stuffed into the pizza oven screaming for his life.

Another time, like a scene out of Bronx Tale, his brother got jumped by a local biker gang (The Pagans). They were known to hang out at some boat house on the harbor. This dude tracks them down. He calls over some kids who were playing nearby and tells them, "when I go inside that fence, I want you to lock it behind me".

He goes in, finds a few of the bikers hanging out and proceeds to clean house. Beat them with a broken oar and refused to let them go. One of them manages to escape, climb the fence and call the leader of their chapter. Chapter leader knows exactly who the Lithuanian dude is and comes down to plead with him to let his guys go. He basically had this hardcore 1 percenter groveling and begging for mercy. They had to cough up some cash and owe him a favor before letting them go.

Another time he severely beat some dude he caught trying to steal his Lincoln. He took the guy's knife from him and was about to finish him for good, his own friend shot him in the hip to stop him from murdering the guy. Later on he actually thanked this guy for shooting him and saving him from a possible prison sentence and brining unwanted attention to his associates.

The guy owned a home in Westchester County with a couple of acres of land in his yard. He would walk around his backyard completely naked, didn't care who saw him.

When he went into action, he would tear his shirt off, scream, howl, snarl, growl, like fighting a werewolf or some crazy shyt. Punch, strangle, bite, break limbs. He was powerful dude, about 6'2" 220 all muscle. Could take a punch. In fact, he often would let guys hit him and just walk through their punches until he got his hands on them. Fierce temper, not the guy to spark off. He once approached one of his associates about the guy sending flowers to his wife. The guy got confrontational and told him it was none of his business. There was some construction work going on nearby, he picks up a shovel and beats this guy across the skull with it and basically turned him into a vegetable.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              If he used your hk 91

He would've killed more ppl

32 floors up, 400 yards away

I'll take a semi auto .308 over a bump fire .223 or 7.62x39mm any day

At least that's what i heard he used. Ak and ar type.
              Agreed...well said my friend.

Comment

Working...
              X