Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Dares Malignaggi: Bring Your Balls, Fight in a Real Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Paulie is a boxer only never claimed to be a mma fighter. Not only does mcgregor claim he can box he claims he know learned enough to beat Floyd.
    Paulie said he'd meet him in the Octagon on twitter around when Maygregor was happening. I don't know how that would even happen. Paulie would look shyt gaining weight since Mcgregor probably has 20 pounds of muscle on him.

Either way I need to see the sparring tapes. Mcgregor must not have looked that good, or they would have released them. There's nothing to hide at this point.
    Last edited by Biolink; 10-01-2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      UFC superstar Conor McGregor has fired back at former two division champion Paulie Malignaggi. The two athletes have been trading words for several months. McGregor, a two division champion in the UFC, made his professional boxing debut in August, and he was stopped in ten rounds by five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Mac dissed Paulie in a boxing ring

but, he wants to settle things in an octagon..... ?

i GOT to see that tape

Comment

Notice how he's changed his tune...it's either come to UFC or a real fight, no more mention of boxing. Mayweather humbled him.

Comment

Cant stand paulie and starting to dislike mcgregor each time he talks. They both are similar in that they cant shut up.McGregors best fight was his ufc debut.awesome display and front kick hes never used again.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            No worries, Malignaggi does not have the balls to follow through.
            You gotta know Pauli whipped him in sparing that's why he is going down this road don't you.

Pauli should say sure 147 pounds, I guess Con wants 25lbs advantage on Pauli in the cage as well.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

By "real fight" I assume he means an MMA match, which isn't actually a real fight, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  If there's one thing I can't stand, it's pillow punchers with big mouths. I can't stand Paulie.
                  You must hate McGregor too then.

We all know the real reason. Because he said what most think......... Pacquiao is a PED cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Mcgregor sounds like he's no longer confident of beating Paulie in a boxing ring.
                    Bingo!!!
                    Paulie gets demolish within 2 minutes in a UFC Octagon so what is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      No worries, Malignaggi does not have the balls to follow through.
                      Who with balls....would challenge Malinaggi??

Comment

Working...
                      X