• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

Looks like certain parts of Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      If you work in a school I guarantee you would notice the difference if the school was all black as opposed to all white.

"What it's Like to Teach Black Students?"

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-Students-quot
      As someone who was 'bussed' for a year in the 1980s, that is 100% truth right there.

Comment

are these same dudes who threw all the italian food on the floor cause they didnt like it when they were/are refugees?

Comment

Racist is an interesting word, after all who are the real racists? A person that loves their race, is proud of all it’s accomplishments, wants to live with their own kind and preserve their heritage? Or is a racist someone that is trying to destroy someone's heritage through mass foreign immigration, diversity, multiculturalism and race mixing?
          I am sure there are many people living in europe now who ware thinking,wish we had hitler now or that he had won the war

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
            I would include Turks also. I have a lot of Turkish friends and have been on holiday to Turkey many times.

Turks are the children of Ataturk. He modernised their nation. He got rid of the headscarf and said Turkish women can wear what they want. He also gave women the right to vote before the UK. Turks are different from the rest of the Islamic world. They have bars, clubs, gay bars and gay districts, gambling and they even have their own alcoholic drink (Raki). It's a secular country.
            It was but it's changing to a more religious country

Comment

If you work in a school I guarantee you would notice the difference if the school was all black as opposed to all white.

"What it's Like to Teach Black Students?"

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-Students-quot
              This part made me lol

"So many black girls dance in the hall, in the classroom,
              on the chairs, next to the chairs, under
              the chairs, everywhere."

Comment

the italians wont stand for it, they are passionate/crazy people. i reckon they will be the first of the european countries to take a real hard stand on it. although i guess us brits did first really with brexit, we voted that way cause we didnt want ragheads coming in from calais, thats the bottom line of it although lots of people are too scared to say thats why they voted..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Lol. Turkey is the most luxurious of all Islamic countries and we don't follow it the way the Western narrative illustrates it. Unfortunately I can't deny racism in my country, but we Turks don't like Kurds and Arabs... but those ethnic groups exist in our nation. Surprisingly we have just about the same amount of terror acts on in our nation like in Europe. Europe just doesn't feel the need to report it because that's not part of the narrative in depicting Muslims countries. You don't want to educate your people when a state controls fear. That's "Political Power 301..." 4 credits...

Seriously doe, Turkey is a huge player in NATO. My peeps control the Syrian border so that y'all Euros can point the finger with your narratives. Guys like Freedom that live in Canada is just some dork that if given enough ecstasy he might have the courage to raid a theatre likes that one kat in America did shooting everyone.

Face it, "radical Islam" is controlled by the New World Order which is just a metaphor for countries that don't want Middle Eastern countries to progress... because those countries choose their own sovereignties and independencies..
                  You'd be surprised how Europeans or Americans have no clue what people look like in the vast lands of Israel and neighboring countries... Israel recruits and programs jihadists too so that they can pass bills when needed:

Wagging The Dog strategies have been done forever
                  yeah ive got no problems with the turks over here, are good people. know they are muslim but they are a far cry from the jihadi john crews that you see in bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    I am sure there are many people living in europe now who ware thinking,wish we had hitler now or that he had won the war
                    i wouldnt go that far man, he killed millions and millions of innocent people, i was reading about auschwitz the other day and the atrocities they committed, unbelievable how any human being could be complicit in that. Eventually europe will get its act together, the tide is starting to turn now in terms of beliefs, i feel it will take a few more attacks though before the mainstream opinion completely changes.

Comment

Working...
                    X