Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever noticed Bradley and Pacquiao are never discussed in welterweight bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever noticed Bradley and Pacquiao are never discussed in welterweight bouts?

It's like their apart of the WCW and everybody else in the WWF...Bradley and Pacquiao are the two most accomplished welterweights still active and they never get called out or discussed.

What do you all think it is?

They are in the Top Rank WW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      They are in the Top Rank WW division.
      hahahahahahaha........

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        hahahahahahaha........
        It's true didn't Mosley and Marquez have to be free agents to fight Pacquiao? Fighters signed with other promoters aren't an option. The fans have come to accept this, that's why fights with guys like Thurman never get discussed.

Comment

Yep very true. Makes me sick when I hear them start ranking Thurman, Brook, etc, and no mention of who the real dogs are.

It looks like Bradley will never fight again...Nobody will fight him.

Comment

It's true didn't Mosley and Marquez have to be free agents to fight Pacquiao? Fighters signed with other promoters aren't an option. The fans have come to accept this, that's why fights with guys like Thurman never get discussed.
            pac just tried to fight broner and garcia and they turned it down. pretty sure they are with other promoters

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
              Yep very true. Makes me sick when I hear them start ranking Thurman, Brook, etc, and no mention of who the real dogs are.

It looks like Bradley will never fight again...Nobody will fight him.
              Ah yes

Everybody at WW is ducking lil feather fisted Timmeh.

That must be true

Comment

Soon as Floyd left Arum he got the Oscar fight.

Soon as Cotto left Arum got the Mayweather fight.

Yet

They still can't see Arum is the problem.

Comment

Thank god too. Can Pacman just retire already. I guess no one can see that Pacman and Bradley have only fought in house fighters for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Thank god too. Can Pacman just retire already. I guess no one can see that Pacman and Bradley have only fought in house fighters for the most part.
                    Those 2 won't go near a guy like Thurman or Spence.

Comment

Working...
                    X