Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving a fighter problems is not a victory their are no moral victories in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
    who cares bro
    exactly. I dont not see the point to this thread at all lol like wtf he wants everyone to convert to his way of predicting fights lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      but you were wrong about guerrero and thurman, i am sure you use the same formula to all the rest of your predictions here.
      He bets with his heart, against his better judgement, is what I'm taking from this.

Comment

Vitali won the event against Lewis and scared him into retirement

Chavez Jr lost to Martinez, yet he ruined his opponents' knee and his entire career along with it

moral victories exist in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by mastertech1985 View Post
          I don't think they were mismatches....I think the matchmaker did a decent job
          It was obvious to me they were mismatches. Odds makers also saw them as mismatches, and they were right. Ultimately, I think oddsmakers are the ones who get to decide what fights are considered mismatches before the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            He bets with his heart, against his better judgement, is what I'm taking from this.
            I bet on who I'm sure would win..I think that is what he means....not hope would win...there is a difference

Sure boxing has upsets but gamblers lose a lot of money not knowing **** about what they bet on.

Like a lot of posters do on this site. They say a lot with out saying much. Don't give a true reason why they think a fighter would win. No assessments just insults, opinions with no facts or logic or boxing acumen

Most idiots on this site are fan boys and if they bet on boxing and the bets were public you'd see them play a totally different tune.
            Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-09-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X