Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Miguel Cotto & Tim Bradley express. All aboard to derail the Pac vs May fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Miguel Cotto & Tim Bradley express. All aboard to derail the Pac vs May fight!!

Im totally fed up with Floyd & Manny and their oversized ego's and inability to get the fight signed. I'm also fed up seeing 3/4 of NSB filled with Floyd and Pac fans trying to justify their mans latest version of events for the fight not to happen that Im desperate to see Tim "Nice but dim" Bradley beat Manny or Miguel Cotto pick up a win

I'm not sure it will happen, but i'm hoping!!

CHOOO CHOOO anyone onboard to watch the super fight and some oversized ego's go down in flames?

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Im totally fed up with Floyd & Manny and their oversized ego's and inability to get the fight signed. I'm also fed up seeing 3/4 of NSB filled with Floyd and Pac fans trying to justify their mans latest version of events for the fight not to happen that Im desperate to see Tim "Nice but dim" Bradley beat Manny or Miguel Cotto pick up a win

I'm not sure it will happen, but i'm hoping!!

CHOOO CHOOO anyone onboard to watch the super fight and some oversized ego's go down in flames?
    so asking for 50/50 split is oversize?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      so asking for 50/50 split is oversize?
      On the surface of things i actually think 50/50 is a fair split, but I don't know all the fine details. I know Floyd likes to have some set up that he even makes money from hotdogs and drinks etc that are sold. Its the fine details like that we can only speculate about, but I think 50/50 is fair, but without having all the info I can't make a proper call and neither can anyone else.

Pac has a huge ego and so do most top sports stars. Lets be real, it's a part of the reason they are so successful, because of their mental belief of how good they are.Both of their egos have meant the fight has been hard to nail down.

Comment

Come on we all know Floyd will win by dominant ud and Pac maybe by tko. Anyone who thinks cotto and Bradley stand a chance are delusional. Btw i hate both Floyd and pac.

Comment

Bradley vs Cotto 2013...biggest fight in the history of the sport

Comment

The Pac-May fight isn't going to happen anyway...so there is actually nothing to derail.

Comment

since when has pac showed an ego?

Comment

War Desert Storm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  since when has pac showed an ego?
                  He has like 100 pictures of himself in his house. Like three of his family. Dude watches his movie Wapakman regularly. He also loves listening to himself sing while chilling out at home.

Did you see what Freddie roach and Ariza said about him freaking out becuase they wanted him to get to sleep early?

I would say he has a massive ego.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    He has like 100 pictures of himself in his house. Like three of his family. Dude watches his movie Wapakman regularly. He also loves listening to himself sing while chilling out at home.

Did you see what Freddie roach and Ariza said about him freaking out becuase they wanted him to get to sleep early?

I would say he has a massive ego.
                    Let alone him thinking he can father children outside of wedlock to whoever he wishes without considering his wife Jinkee. This is hugely religious person "apparently". The same person that started in the streets who now has aspirations to be the President.
                    *******s - of course he has a massive ego. If he didn't he wouldn't be where he is. Bob Arum also has a very experienced eye in PR and telling Pacman what to say, when to say it and how to come across. Don't believe the hype.

WAR BRADLEY!!!!!!!!!
                    WAR MIGUEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X