No announcement yet.

Who is worst between floyd and broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I honestly think Broner has cte. Hopefully not but something is just not right

I definitely agree something wrong with Broner
    Let alone he’s an azzhole and what not but he don’t look right mentally
    Is he on dope or is he suffering from something
    But something ain’t fughin right

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Floyd beat women security guards while broner is also doing something similar but he's not hitting on women. I think floyd is far worst individual than broner.
      Pac is the worst. He's ****phobic and he's cheated boxers with Ariza shakes and cheated on his wife.

Comment

What does this have to do with boxing ?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Floyd beat women security guards while broner is also doing something similar but he's not hitting on women. I think floyd is far worst individual than broner.
          Your whole world is devoted to Floyd. You wake up thinking, talking and writing about him and then when you go to bed, you dream about him.

Floyd schooled Pac and the sooner you go and seek professional help with the outcome, the sooner you can go back to living freely again.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
            Bad, worse, worst.
            Simple adjectives.
            Broner is worse .

lol was gonna point that out. If you are going to start a hate thread then tawlk proppa

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Pac is the worst. He's ****phobic and he's cheated boxers with Ariza shakes and cheated on his wife.
              Well, Floyd called his own daddy fa gg ot in front of Ellerbe. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                Well, Floyd called his own daddy fa gg ot in front of Ellerbe. LOL
                And JMM drank piss and Pac was in bed with Buboy. What's your point, lmao?

Comment

Its not cheating if its your trainer

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I have never heard about Floyd beating a female guard and I read boxing scene headlines almost daily. I think Mayweather is a better person than Broner and that is not hard to be. Broner has no class at all. If he is trying to be the bad guy he is doing a great job. He just seems like such an ass hole.
                    lol naw, ts' english just isn't that great. he meant to say the woman beater *Floyd: beat on women, and security guards (back in 2010 when the woman beater *Floyd poked a white security guard in the face)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/08/maywea...-poked-damage/

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      I honestly think Broner has cte. Hopefully not but something is just not right
                      What is cte???

Comment

Working...
                      X