Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Laughing at Lowlife Mayweather, He Needs Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** it!!!! MAYWESTHER VS DELA HATER 2019!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      It’s been documented. The girls that took pictures of him were arrested for trying to black male him. They even called his wife for money.
      Has anyone seen it....including you

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
        Lowlife? Okay Oscar you're the one who fed Canelo to Mayweather when he was green, 23 years old, and let Mayweather have the weight advantage just so you could fill your pockets with money.
        Both you and Mayweather are lowlifes homie
        The realest post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          The thing I dislike the most about Mayweather is that he's a TRICK and a SIMP when it comes to women. Probably because he's a short dude with an inferiority complex. Dude would take chicks shopping and pay them just to hang out with them. Pretty embarrassing and shameful of him. Thought he would have learned his lesson after his skank of a kids' mother made up a false accusation and had his own son lie to the police for her.
          Just because your wife picks you up from work when you finish your shift and takes you shopping for your uniform doesn’t mean every man has to be a scrub. It’s his women , his money . Mind your own business.

The nerve of you sitting on your computer in your basement watching all access and commenting on a millionaire and his lifestyle meanwhile your eating cereal with a fork just to make the milk last

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Just because your wife picks you up from work when you finish your shift and takes you shopping for your uniform doesn’t mean every man has to be a scrub. It’s his women , his money . Mind your own business.

The nerve of you sitting on your computer in your basement watching all access and commenting on a millionaire and his lifestyle meanwhile your eating cereal with a fork just to make the milk last
            Don't forget that I cut 2-liter bottles to make the cereal bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              Has anyone seen it....including you
              No I haven’t seen it. I know what was reported. And the FBI arrested those *****es.

Comment

I hope Floyd didn't just blow through everything he made.
                I hope that's not true.

Comment

Oscar better watch his mouth bringninf Tyson into this. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    lol what I found funny is that Oscar, all fat and drugged up, feels he can come back and beat up Ryan Garcia. Way to crap on your own hypejob.
                    LMMFAO I caught that too! I was like damn, why is he throwing his own youngster under the bus?!

Comment

Floyd knows how to get under this man skin boy I tell ya

Comment

Working...
                      X