No announcement yet.

List boxers who had Canelo winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    So let me get this straight there Mammoth, you had Jacobs winning 7 or 8rds against GGG? lmfao, you mustve lost a lot of $$$ in both fights, you are obsessed.
    7 rounds, yes....

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Then according to you it was a draw, 6-6. I'm ok with that. It was a close fight. To me Canelo had the crisper more telling shots, his countering off the ropes, him clearly having the upper hand in the center of the ring gave him the difference. If you could jab your way to victory then cotto beat mayweather. Some people say GGG won, some say Canelo won (me), and some say it was a draw (you). All make valid points depending on what wins a fight for you. Three professional judges hardly see eye to eye. I'm not expecting us too.
      No, I never said it was 6-6. I said Golovkin won six clear rounds (4-9) and the first three and last three were disputed, and Canelo won at least three of those, but not every one of those as some claim. That's ridiculous.

So to me anything from 9-3 to 7-5 is reasonable. That's what most people scored.

Comment

A lot of people on NSB are getting exposed and should feel ashamed. Whoever had Canelo winning clearly is either a troll or shouldnt even post anymore because he doesn't know shit about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          A lot of people on NSB are getting exposed and should feel ashamed. Whoever had Canelo winning clearly is either a troll or shouldnt even post anymore because he doesn't know shit about boxing.
          Nobody's getting exposed you moron.

lil'g lost, plain and simple. People who thought lil'g won were influenced by the HBO announcing cheerleaders are lil'g's g-string groupies or dksab.

Maxi_Pad is a lying moron
          Mammoth is a troll
          and you'd lick lil'g's butthole clean if given the chance

You fags are hardly a reliable source for scoring a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Says the guy that cares enough to give folks ref k! LMAO

If you have an issue just make an argument!

I proved once again how fanatical you ggg fans are!

I made a post with 3 listed boxers, former or active!

I put 2 that picked ggg and one that picked Canelo!

I knew if I did a ggg stan like y'all would get beyond steamed and start mouthing off and what do I expect!

You guys are typical and very linear!

Its crazy ggg has so many people willing to go crazy depths to defend him online but won't support his PPV' s!

You are one of the biggest trolls on here btw...so much so..no more response for you!

Comment

List non-Mexican boxers who had Canelo winning

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                A little too late for damage control. You ****ed up and trying to save blame. LMAO.
                Dude just let it go, it's ok!

You fell for my trap hook like and sinker!

I already schooled you once and I can do it again easily but you've sunken to a new low!

I can name other fighters as well if I want but that's not the point cuz unlike you ggg fans I don't allow what others say brainwash me to concede on what's a FACT!

I do my homework without bias and watch the fight like the way it should be!

You sad pitiful fuks claimed GGG will Knockout and destroy Canelo or even outbox him but none of that happened and now you regurgitate what others say to "save face"!

GGG complained cuz he can't cut off the ring on a cement flat foot gassed fighter and admits he likes bums and house arrest fighters cuz they'll let him hit them!

That's not the mark of a champion, he apologized to his fans but what fans of the sport who saw a guy with only 2 dimensions to his game?!

Where was this ability to cut off the ring?

Jabs wins fights? You same ggg fans claim Pac beat Floyd yet the counter arguments was cuz Floyd beat Pac with jabs and y'all said you don't win fights by jabs!

You same fuks said Jacobs lost cuz of a knockdown and his face was mashed and GGG landed the cleaner punches!

How about it? Canelo fuk'd ggg's face up and landed the more cleaner punches and yet y'all keep swallowing Jim Lampley and Harold Lederman off of their bs on shots that were blocked,missed or grazed!

This ggg fanatical plague is dangerous and needs to come to an end!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  No need for a list but since you ggg fanatics want to move the goalposts and don't think for yourselves like children....heres one!

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad

You screw ups need to be banned from watching boxing and get schooled in the sweet science!

Y'all paid too.much attention to ggg and not to what Canelo is doing as well!

PROBING jabs do not win fights!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Hopkins, bro......

Comment

HBO made all the elite pro boxers say Canelo lost

Goddammit Harold Lederman!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X